Training!

Thanks you guys for 1K+ reads and 100 votes! I appreciate it so much!

Your POV

Master said something about training and doing it in the mountains. Next to the mountains is a beach too. A private beach. Erza told me that last time when they went training for the Grand Magic Games, Natsu and Gray destroyed the public area, also Makarov decided to cause less trouble by using a private beach.

I stared at the small swim suit that hugged my body tightly. I hate it for two reasons. For one, it shows off too much of my body and two, it is so uncomfortable. Why did I let Erza choose my clothes again?
I don't know.

I put on a F/C pullover and walk to the sunny shore. I sat on a towel I placed and watched everyone 'train'.
"Y/N, you're going to have to join everyone! You don't know! Maybe we'll meet a dangerous opponent in the GMG.." Mira sat next to me.
"I just don't want to take off this pull-over and then show off a lot of skin. I hate revealing clothing."
"Embrace you're body!"
"Easy for you to say."
"No I mean it! Remember when we were in the bathhouse! Your body looks great!"
"I-uh.. Thanks?"
"Come on! We need to be the strongest!" She took off my pullover and pushed me out into the hot sun. The temperature definitely feels different to the space under that umbrella.
I take a deep breath and marched to the water to try different types of magic.

Natsu's POV

I swam back up to the surface after breathing fire under the water, which was in fact, extremely easy. I scanned the beach until my eyes landed on Y/N. Do I sound perverted? Because she is looking great!
"Oi Y/N! Come train with me!" I yelled out, catching her attention. She nods quickly and swam to me.
When she got closer, I started getting speechless. She is beautiful. I love her curves and soft looking skin. Her H/C locks complimented her looks and her unrivalled E/C orbs somehow contrasted but blended with her hair at the same time. Her figure was no-doubt, breath-taking.
"Natsu.. Natsu." She attempted snapping me out of my daze.
"Natsu!" She quietly shouted and clapped her hands in front of my face.
"Sorry.. Uhh.."
"You called me over?"
"Oh uh.. Yeah! Can we fight under the water? The water should slow us down. This could be an exercise for speed!" I grin sheepishly, making it all up on the spot.
"Sounds good."
"Okay. 1. 2. 3!" We both ducked our heads under the water and sunk to the bottom. I then proceeded by trying to launch a fired punch at her. She grabbed my hand which instantly let the fire go out and flipped me over. Even though it was in water, it felt so fast!
Wait! She is moving at a normal, human's speed.
Y/N performed a few hand gestures which restored the air I contained in my mouth, and it seems to worked for Y/N too. Fire built up around my legs, in hope of speeding me up. Now I have balanced pace with Y/N.
She then tackled me by gripping my waist and pushing me down. Her next action was to.. Sit on me?
She pinned me down as a blush formed on my cheeks, thinking of something different. As soon as she saw the blush that appeared in my cheeks, she realised what she was doing and hopping off.
Y/N performed a quick bow for apology and swam to the surface, gasping for fresh air. I mimic her actions and smile my signature smile at her.
She quickly nodded her head in content and proceeded to swim back to the shore.
I watched as she slipped back on her pull-over and put on a hair of board-shorts and proceeded to the mountains that were neighbouring near by.

Lucy's POV

I watched as Y/N nodded her head at Natsu with slight content then retreated to the mountains for hiking. Honestly, I feel jealous. She has better curves than me and not to mention, she has catches Natsu's eyes more than I ever could.
I sighed and laid my head back onto my towel, dozing to a light nap.

Your POV

I walked up the steep, rocky mountains, scolding myself for not wearing any shoes. The top of the mountain was nearing and I wasn't hesitant to climb to the very top. As I escalated myself to the top carefully, I gazed at the astonishing view. The height was absolutely breath-taking. The ocean gleamed in the summer sun as the forest gave soft coos and whistles. The rocks of the mountain were at a delightful temperature, almost making me want to lay down and doze off in the sunshine, but I stay awake. I look up at the cloudless sky and back to my team. Apparently this time we aren't allowed to enrol two teams to participate in the Grand Magic Games and last time was an exception because we were in last. I sigh at the thought and hop back onto my feet. I hiked back down the mountain as the sun slowly set. A burnt orange was spread across the sky. A gradient of yellow accompanied the orange with a pink occasionally complimenting the colours.
The unrivalled sky gazed delightedly back at the ocean, with dancing clouds slowly building up.
I walk to our condo which we are staying in for the night.

I stripped out of my normal clothing and slipped on a bath-robe, walking to the hotsprings. I received glares of envy coming my way when I took off my robe while in the hotsprings.

This cycle repeated for four months straight, until the Grand Magic Games came along.
It came faster than expected, and not to mention, a new rival-no-enemy will be made.

EDIT: I just edited it! I'm sorry! I didn't realise how much spelling errors were in this!