Valentines Day Special Oneshot (Not part of story)

Your POV

I cringed at the amount of love that was shown through the streets. Heart balloons, chocolates, and just plain out 'lovey dovey' stuff on the streets! I know I'm single but you don't have to rub it in!

Natsu's POV

I sat stone-faced in the guild halls, waiting for a specific mage to walk in through the doors. Wondering who I'm talking about? Well let's see..

She is my partner in crime. She is beautiful. She is cute. She is my everything.

Speaking of which, where is she? Lucy said she should come around in a few minutes. The certain mage was just very busy. I have no clue what the love of my life is busy with, she just is.

"Gray-Sama! I got you these flowers!" I watched Juvia approach Gray. "Oh uh.. Thanks Juvia!" He returned her gesture with a smile. (I don't ship Gruvia.. Just wanted to get that out of the way before you start spamming 'Gruvia for lyfe'...... Gratsu ftw)

I rolled my eyes. I wish i could get my girl to admire me like how Juvia admires Gray.

Your POV

I made my way to the guild. Okay.. I was walking to the guild without my hood because it was undeniably sunny outside. And to think, a black cloak isn't the way to go at these times. And I guess I'm really pretty? Young shop workers would give me free things because I was attractive in some sense? I don't know..
After stopping by the guild entrance, I pushed the large doors open and walked into the guild. My heart felt like it was going to snap into two when I saw Lucy conversing with Natsu. Lucy giggled and smiled at Natsu with the said pinkie returning those grins and laughs. Lucy was holding a bouquet. But it isn't exactly my place to assume.. Right?

Natsu's POV

I looked around when I heard the doors of the guild open. "Y/N!" I ran up to her. "There you were," I smiled. "I'm not good with this stuff but.. Here, happy Valentine's Day,"

Your POV

"Happy Valentines Day," As Natsu handed me the flowers, I couldn't help but smile. "You're.. You're smiling," Natsu stood there in shock. His reaction made me smile even more. "Thank you Natsu!" I hugged him.

Truth is, I never received things like flowers. I have always wondered what it was like to be loved in a romantic way. Everyone looks so happy when they were in love. And now I understand why..

I guess this could be counted as a Drabble? It's quite for a Drabble so idk.. It's like 400 words so idk.. What is a Drabble?