Cliche

Your POV

I stare monotonously at the guild that seemed to be piled over the town's plaza, which just so happened to be in the middle of the town.
My fists clench together under my coat, getting ready to make them pay for what they have done to the town's citizens. I march to the guild doors without any bouts of hesitation. The rest of the team follows me on my tail. Their faces mimicked what was under my hood and mask. I pull out my hand from under my coat to push open the over-sized doors.

Natsu's POV

When Y/N took out her hand, I realised something. She was wearing hand-cuffs. But they weren't normal cuffs, they were magic-nullifiers. It restricts her from using magic. Not only that, but they were golden. The golden handcuffs hold down a lot of magic and energy, but, how is she so strong? Strong enough to probably beat Guildarts.
As she pushes open the door, we meet the eyes of a man who was taller and larger than Y/N. The large man lets out a loud roar and swings something he made with his 'stone make' magic. Just before the stone made contact, Y/N made a few gestures with her right hand and the stone turned into gold. The sudden amount of weight brought the man down, with the gold crushing his fingers.
The ape-like man let out a loud cry which let a horde of wizards to run in and attack us.

Y/N used psychic magic as a boundary to restrict them from injuring her. When a whole group was surrounding her dome, the shield explodes outwards, making the offending wizards fly away. I grin in satisfaction until someone smacks me by the side of my head.
"Don't celebrate now, we still got more people." She teleported behind me.
I give a childish pout and let out an 'okay'.

The enemies weren't too difficult to wipe out. Y/N led the group through the long halls. We reached the last room that had large doors. The overpowered H/C mage pushed the doors open. In the room, was a tall man sitting in a cheap looking throne.
"I have been waiting for you~" The sinister looking man chuckled.
"Try something less cliche.." Y/N looked pretty annoyed.
"You want to get straight to the point? Oka-" Y/N cut off the man by teleporting to him and sucker-punching him. The tall man gagged and fell to his knees.
"You see, I'm not a very patient person." Y/N heard the man start coughing.
"On your knees already? What a disappointing excuse for a master." She didn't look down at the man.
The Saint Wizard turned back around to everyone else and walked back to us.
"Let's go." She walked out the guild.
She is so cold. I wonder if anything happened...

Short chapter cause why not •3•

Deal with it