Epilogue

Third person POV

2 years later

"Woah this is really happening," Gray shook his head while he was fixing his tie.
"You better not strip midway through the ceremony," Carla said like a pampered princess.
"Don't get all moody yet.. We have to save our tears for after the wedding," Erza smirked wildly. The bridesmaids, Lucy, Erza, Mira and Levy as well as the two flower girls (Wendy and Carla) smiled before making their way to Y/N's changing room.
"You look amazing Y/N!" Lucy squealed, tempted to pounce onto the H/Cnette. "So it's really happening.." Y/N mumbled with a nervous tone.
"Don't get all worried Y/N.. If Natsu messes up we'll feed him to the wolves," Levy grinned like a child on Christmas.
"Or maybe we'll just give him to Mira," The celestial spirit mage cooed.
"I'd like to see that," Erza and the other two chuckled while Mira and Wendy sweatdropped at the situation.

Suddenly the sound of an organ started playing. "She's here.." Gajeel whispered. The two excessively large front doors opened slowly as Wendy and Carla skipped through the aisle, throwing flowers here and there.
Out of the light, a girl walked in with Acnologia in his human form by her side. (It took a lot of convincing to get him XD)
Acnologia sent a dangerous glare at Natsu that screamed 'break her heart and I'll break your ankles'. The salamander seemed to get what he said through that look and nodded with a head of sweat on his forehead.
A few minutes went by with the priests blabbering about welcomes and introductions.

"I, Natsu Dragneel," the priest started. "I, Natsu Dragneel', Natsu repeated with a genuine tone.
"Take Y/N to be my lawfully wedded wife,"

The priest nodded and turned to Y/N and said, "I, Y/N L/N,"
"I, Y/N L/N," she repeated.
"Take Natsu to be my lawfully wedded husband,"
The priest smiled softly and turned to Natsu.

"You may kiss the bride,"

The night continued from there. When Y/N threw the bouquet of flowers, Lucy caught it and was kidnapped by Loke.

11 years later.

"Mumma!" A small girl with bright pink hair and E/C orbs whimpered as she waddled up to Y/N. "Kira? Are you okay?" Y/N frowned.
"Aomine and Karma are being mean," Kira sobbed.
"Eh? What did they do?"

The pinkette pulled an armless teddy bear that was hidden behind her back.
"I'm back~" a certain salamander called as he made his was up to Y/N and Kira who were in the living room.
"What did those two do again?" His gone went rough.
"Dad's back!" The twins with H/C hair and noir eyes sped into the room. But their excitement was cut off as soon as Natsu picked up Karma and Aomine.
"Apologise," Natsu gestured to Kira. "Honey, you're being a bit rough," Y/N sweatdropped, hoping no one gets hurt.

"We're sorry.." The two ten-year old's groaned before Natsu dropped them onto the couch (or sofa).
The three kids ran their opposite ways.
"Those two picked up after you," Y/N chuckled light heartedly.
"And I'm guessing Kira gets her cry-baby attitude from you?~" Natsu countered with a victorious smirk.
"Shut up," Y/N pushed a pillow into Natsu's face while her cheeks burnt red.

"Y/N.. I know this is out of the blue but.. I'm glad you came back,"

IDK HOW WEDDINGS WORK *is slapped with a well grilled sausage*