Chapter 6

Oh, shoot... I needed to get over to Shinra's. Due to a mass amount of homework during the week, I hadn't had the time to get over to his house. I'd promised Mom and Dad over text that I'd go over today. I threw on some of my dance sweatpants, quickly made some tea, and jogged out through the city. It was slightly foggy and extremely quiet at the early hour in the morning. Sort of eerie...

Well, it was quiet, until I heard the faint sound of both a motor revving and horse whinnying. I grinned to myself and waited for Celty to come around.

When she did, I waved her down and she pulled over. Celty slipped her phone out of her sleeve and quickly typed something.

Hey there. Want a ride?

"Yeah, that'd be great."

I hopped on the back of the motorcycle, she formed a black helmet around my head, and I held on to her for dear life as she took off again.

So, how's everything? I haven't seen you in a while.

"Eh..." I leaned into her, sighing. "It's okay, I guess. I'm a little worried... I keep seeing more and more people in yellow..."

You know, worrying's not going to get you anywhere.

"I know, I know... Anyway, how's everything with you and Shinra?"

Celty tensed, and I'd known her long enough to be able to read her body language; she was embarrassed about something.

"Ooh, what happened?" I teased.

I'll... let Shinra tell you about it.

"Heh, okay."

Hey, actually... there is something you should probably know before we get there.

"...Yeah...?"

Your Uncle-

I didn't read the rest. I just saw that and groaned loudly. "God, no! Why is he back in Tokyo?"

Celty shrugged, clearly a bit irritated. Well, he's back.

"Friggin wonderful. I'm so sorry you have to deal with him, Celty..."

Again, she shrugged.

. . .

Rika has joined the chat room.

R: Hey guys!

R: How is everybody?

R: Oh, I'm all alone... :(

Kanra has joined the chat room.

K: Hello Rika!

K: Rather empty today, isn't it?

K: How are you?

R: I'm doing pretty well. Yes, it is, kinda weird...

Taro Tanaka has joined the chat room.

T: Looks like I'm a little late to the party, huh?

R: Just a bit. Welcome anyway!

Saika has joined the chat room.

S: Love

S: Mom

S: Why is love

S: mom

S: Love

S: Love love love

S: Love Shizuo

S: Love love Shizuo love love