"Colors" Prompt

Okay, okay, I know I said I had some more stuff for these dweebs, and... wow, It's been a little while since I've looked at this story, so I'm going to throw this stuff on the end. Enjoy! This is all based off of another fic I found a while back. (http://nodakime.deviantart.com/art/Colors-545303977 )

***

Mysterious Purple:

At first, I'd never thought there was anything more to Masaomi Kida; he just seemed like a bubbly, over-confident playboy.

It was only once the late-night visits started that I knew. I knew that Masaomi had a lot of layers. And at the time, I didn't really think I wanted to see all of them.

Peeling them back, one by one, just added to the mystery; after the playboy, there was the leader of the Yellow Scarves, and then the jackass who came to me to get fixed up, and then the boy who was head-over-heels for another girl.

So many surprises.

Tranquil Blue:

In the moments when Masaomi wasn't running around being dumb, he usually stuck by my side. Even then, though, sometimes he was still bouncy and flirtatious because, really, that side of him just didn't calm down.

But then, every once in a while, I caught him when he was tired, and that was usually when I could just relax with him.

Like now. We were in our little apartment we were sharing somewhere in the middle of Tokyo, and I'd just gotten out of the shower. After dressing myself, I walked out of the bathroom to find Masaomi basically asleep on the bed.

I smiled to myself and walked over, laying down next to him. He looked so relaxed when he was sleeping... I giggled to myself and gently took his hand that was lying next to me.

Then he rolled over and basically enveloped me in a hug. I couldn't tell if he was still sleeping or not, but I didn't care. I just snuggled into him, sighing and wishing that the moments like these could last so much longer.

Possessive Green:

When I'm jealous, I keep it to myself. And hey, I've had practice keeping that emotion down. I did it for about two and a half years, after all.

Masaomi, though, probably wasn't as used to it as I was.

At some point, we'd split up to do a bit of shopping and agreed to meet up in Nishiguchi Park. I was done first, so I'd installed myself on a bench while waiting for him.

I wasn't really paying attention, so when some guy sat down next to me, I turned to him with a smile, figuring it was Masaomi, but it wasn't.

"Oh... hi." I tried to make my smile as polite as possible.

The guy smiled cheerily. He didn't seem like that bad of a guy, but... awkward...

"You waiting for someone?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for my boyfriend, actually." Take the hint, take the hint, take the hint...

"Ahh, I see, you're playing hard to get. How cute!"

Oh, yeesh...

"L-Listen, um-"

It was at that moment that I heard quick footsteps coming towards us, then felt someone yanking on my arm and pulling me upright.

It was Masaomi, and he didn't even hesitate before pulling me into a long kiss. I smiled slightly at the quick rescue and wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me even closer.

When he finally broke away, I was a bright red, a bit embarrassed to say anything, but he was glaring at the other guy, who sat there looking a little shocked.