Epilogue

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!
(Officially, anyway... I still have some stuff with these nerds.)

Anyway, enjoy!

(Bolded font is Setton in the chat room, Italic font is Saika)

***

Two days later, Masaomi was released from the hospital. Afterward, he went straight from there to Raida Academy, turning in a notice that he was dropping out of high school. I did the same, and then... we vanished.

As we waited at the station for the bullet train, I pulled out my phone and checked the chat room.

T: Hey guys!

S: Hey!

S: Hello...!

R: Hi, everyone~

T: Oh, there's someone new here?

B: Hey!

B: The name's Bakyura. I'm a newbie, Kanra invited me!

Wait a second... I glanced over at Masaomi. He was on his phone too. Are you...?

S: Oh yeah? I met Kanra in a chatroom. Is that how you met him?

B: Nah, I know him from real life.

R: Me too, small world!

K: We're kinda like coworkers! At least that's how it seems on the surface...

And I know that Kanra is Izaya... so...

K: Kya!

B: When're you gonna choke and die, Kanra?

K: Wow, that was harsh!!!

S: That's an awful thing to say...

B: My bad

B: But Kanra is such an ass

B: Had to

I knew it.

I opened a private message and sent it towards 'Bakyura'.

R: Hiya!

R: Actually, I know you.

R: Look to your left, dummy.

Masaomi looked over at me, eyes wide, and I laughed, entwining my fingers through his. "Come on, Bakyura, we gotta get on the train before it leaves without us."

He smirked slightly, leaning over and kissing me on the cheek. "Sure thing, Rika."

***

So, that's the end of my story! If you guys want a little more, I have some stuff based off a writing prompt I found in another fanfic (link here: http://nodakime.deviantart.com/art/Colors-545303977)

Let me know what you guys thought, and thank you so so so so much for sticking around with me all this time! I hope you guys liked it!