Saturday night flights

(based off of tv slappy btw, if wanted i will do some based off of book or movie slappy)

You wake up refreshed from last night,  the only full night of sleep you got in since last Sunday. You go downstairs to make your breakfast, you make your usual apple, eggs, toast, and green tea. You finish your breakfast rather quick and hurry to your room to get dressed you are going to the bookstore, you  are hoping they have the goosebumps 2000s series you have everything but the 2000s series. You head to the door but before you can make it there your mom stops you, "hey (f/n) dont you need some money first before going out" she says. You reply in surprise "ohh yes i forgot thank you, all i need is $20 mom ill pay you back". "ohh no darling its ok consider it an early birthday gift" you smile in relief and happiness, you honestly didn't know how you were going to pay her back. You hug her bye and as you exit the door she yells "love you honey", you do the same back.

(time skip to store)

Finally, you arrived at the store the front of the store is decorated with early Christmas decor, way early Christmas is 2 months away from now. You enter the building and greet the doorman with a "hello" and he greets you back with the same response. You search the boxes in attempts to collect all the 2000s books but you have failed to find any of the "Night of the Living Dummy" books from the series, you sigh and lower your head in defeat your (h/c)[hair color] hair falling in your face, you brush your hair out of your face and walk up to the desk to check out. Just your luck, the cashier is your moms friend (f/f/n)[family friend name] maybe (he/she) would be nice enough to help you find the rest of the series, you say to yourself as you approach the counter.

"hello there (f/f/n) glad to see you again, the last time i saw you it was last...." (he/she) interrupts you finishing your sentence "last Easter" they say happily. "yeah exactly, so how have you been lately?" You say curiously with a little bit of excitement coming from your voice. (He/she) replying casually "quite good actually, a few ups and downs here and there nothing to over the top". You nod in agreement "same, uhh do you think you can help me find the rest of the 2000s series please (f/f/n)". (He/she) says back in a very sorry tone "sorry kiddo looks like someone already took the rest home with them but I can check those out for you". You nod and (he/she) takes you money and puts your books in a bag for you.