Harrased

You prepared for school and head out the door, you wave goodbye to Slappy well he just sits there on your bed. You are heading to your bus stop, when you spot someone staring at you on the side of the road with their dog on a leash. Your only a mile away from your house and Slappy usually watches you as you leave so you know he's watching. The staring guy starts to approach you. You start walking hoping he will get the hint that you don't want anything to do with him. He starts speed walking so you do to, he starts to run after you, you start freaking out and start running as fast as you can. The creep releases his dog on you, you run even faster looking back at the dog as it catches up to you. You trip on a pothole and land face first the dog attacks you snarling and flaring its nostrils. The dog is a Rottweiler you discover while you glance at it as its attacking you. The guy comes over at hops on you with your back on the ground, your backpack is on the ground its contents spilled everywhere. The guy starts punching you and pulling your hair. You hear a guy's voice "hey punk, get off my (f/n)" the guy says with angry very antagonizing. You and the attacker turn to face the "guy" you gasp the attacked screams. "Slappy!" You cry out. The attacker and his dog run off screaming and barking their heads off, Slappy helps you up. You pick him up and hug him tight without thinking you kiss his cheek. You gasp. He looks at you with a raised look (in picture, picture also gos along with the attack). "I'm sorry, it's just...., thank you Slappy. You quickly put him down pickup your backpack contents stuff it back in your backpack and run just in time to catch your bus.... You visit the nurse at school and are taken to the hospital for a aching pain that'd turns out to be a broken arm and nose.