slave call

You sluggishly drag the case to your bedroom where you set it down at your bed side. You opens the case again to look at slappy closer, you remember he has a card in his pocket in the books and show so you search to see if he has the card with him. "that would be a bonus!" you say out loud by accident. Your mom calls out to you "what would be darling", you reply "sorry umm nothing mother just talking to myself". She doesn't reply so you go on searching and find the card in his pocket. "score!" you say out loud again, you wait to see if your mom heard and will try to be a snoop again but she ignores it. You go over in your head rather or not you want to read it out loud, you vow not to. You read it to yourself in your head, which alternates to you mumbling it under your breath, you gasp noticing and turn around to look at slappy. You exhale knowing he hasn't waken.

    You laugh at your stupidity and shake your head, you need sleep you thought, you actually believed the prop would come to life. you facepalm yourself, setting the card back in slappys pocket and crawl into bed and within 10 minutes of getting in bed you fall into a deep sleep.

(there will be povs in this story only 3 perspectives tho i will post as many chapters as possible the x series will be a series of character x reader books just give me your fav characters and i will write it.)

slappy pov:

Finally, i can get out of this old dusty box. He shakes himself off, he scans his surroundings. he says quietly "teen girls i oughta". He pulls himself out of the box and onto the floor. He trips over your (f/t)[favorite thing] breaking it in the process. "owe, what a trip this has been"he laughs sligtly. He stares at your sleeping body(observe pic above) "so this is my next slave huh, a little boring but i can work with it". He walks to your bed side and start planning his introduction.