Police call out and first kiss

You wait around your home. You had to take the day off from school your mom found out about the attack and called the police. The police arrive at your house and sit with you in your room Slappy is sitting next to you when they come in. Slappy falls limp on your shoulder you catch him before he falls and lay him on your bed. "Alright miss.(f/n) (l/n)[last name] we understand there were a little incident with a man and his dog today?" He asks raising a eyebrow at you. You look at Slappy for a second before answering "yes there were sir, a gray pit bull and a tall blonde haired adult" you say with a sad hurt tone. "Can you guys his hight and age ma,am?" They ask you. "Yeah umm, no older than 25 and somewhere within 5,6 and 5,10" you explain. "Alright that's all we need from you right now ma,am in this location" they say finishing their writing "please come with us to the station miss" they say exiting the room. You follow in close behind you turn around and run over to Slappy, your mom calls you "come on they won't wait forever" you bend over and kiss Slappy on the lips quick you can see his eyes widen then relax. You whisper in his ear "thank you Slappy" than you dash off through the door yelling "coming mom!".

(End of chapter, sorry I haven't been posting chapters I've been sick and had a really bad migraine for the past few days but I will make it up to you guys I promise and so will Slappy 😉)