Face value

You burst through the door crying trying not to be to loud, you drop our backpack at the door your mom hears you and rushes to your aid. "Everything alright darling" she says worried giving you a big hug. "Yeah it's (e/n) again, they have been pushing me around again" you say in a sniffly voice. "Don't worry Hun they will ignore you someday" she says reassuringly. "Yeah someday" you mumble clinching the paper in your hands tightly. You race up to your room closing your door behind you, your weeping hard and Slappy seems to catch this "hey, what's wrong with you, puppets got you tongue hahahaha" he laughs and immediately stops seeing you aren't laughing. You lay down on your side of the bed and pull the covers over you. slappy asks "what loose your ability to speak all of a sudden find out your voice is annoying" he laughs and stops again seeing you aren't laughing to "come on you know it was just a joke.... put a smile on your face, suck it up buttercup" he says with a low tone of voice. You just ignore his questions and hand him the paper "your next victim enjoy" you say tears running down your cheeks.

Slappy pov
I tried cheering her up.... So this (guy/girl) here is my victim, I think I might know why, they are probably the reason she's crying. No one upsets my slave except me. He reaches their house "well that wasn't long at all, let's get this party on the road shall we" he laughs menacingly. breaks through their window and climbing to their bedroom and stares hard at them. He plans his attack and sure enough he has a plan. (Similar to the plan in "night of the living dummy 3" except it ends in success). I end the day with a scared kid that's going to apologize to my slave and a brand new slave at that as well. I head back home to my original slave and find her sleeping still with a few tears still rolling down her cheeks. He crawls into bed and stares at the ceiling and then at you.
End of pov

You wake up and get ready for school, "morning Slappy" you greet him "how did it go". "I've been awake, it went well, let's just say (he/she) won't MEAN to do anything else for a very long time hahahaha" he laughs and you can't help but giggle along with him. "Thank you........ I mean, I'm happy it all went well" you blush with a slight smile. YOUR FREE!