the truce

you wake up breathing heavily you feel like your hyperventilating, it wasnt a nightmare you would know. You felt a strange presence but your room was too dark to see anything, you look around frantically for the light. You finally find it and switch it on.....

slappy pov

    I stood at my new slaves bedside arms crossed staring till she notices me. I swear she let out the world's most high-pitched scream. Hurt my ears, she will pay for that. "why hello there (f/n) nice to GREET ya hahahahaha" i say intimidatingly. She stands up and backs away her hands up facing me. I raise a eyebrow taking a few steps closer to her, she say "woah woah woah hold on i have a truce for you". I reply angerly "uninterested slave" she budges back in with "but dont you at least want to here what that truce is!" she screams terrified. "You have two minutes amuse me slave" i say with a sigh. She gos on.......

(end of pov)

"Listen if you just spare me..... slappy...... we could be parteners...." he interupts you with a harsh tone "heard it all before" he walks towards you intimidatingly. you scream with tears running down your cheeks "if you spare me i promise i will give you a new victim everyday so you dont have to stick to just one person, you must get bored right" you cry out. he stops aproching you and thinks "not that bad slave i might have to take you up on that offer..... but your still my slave! nothing you say will change my mind you said the words and now your mine forever hahahaha" he says completely throwing off your image of how you thought it would go. you say hoping to get reassurance "on one condition......... you let me keep my family friends and social life. everything else is yours i swear!". Slappy nods, "you got a deal gal" he says violently grabing your hand and shaking it. He says "if you break your deal ill take everything from you and lesve you with nothing slave!". you crawl into bed while slappy sits next to you in YOUR bed and just watches you as you attempt to fall back to sleep, and surly enough you pass out not from tiredness but from fear.

(time skip to morning)...............................