Vacation part 1(plain ride)

"Honey that's a letter here for you from airopilot airlines, it's tickets to L.A. It looks like" she says confused "I guess someone sent you a gift". You race downstairs "YES!!" You scream "finally" you find the date "ohh no this is scheduled for tomorrow morning". "Well you better start packing if you want to make it in time Hun" your mom says with urgency. You race upstairs and grab a duffle bag "now what will I need for L.A....." You say out loud with a fast and confused tone. SUNGLASSES, obviously..... Tank tops and crop tops and plenty on tights and shorts and maybe a few short shorts. You grab them and throw them in your bag you grab your wallet and phone charger along with your earphones, pen and paper, chocolate(sucker for chocolate), towel, umbrella, bathing suit, makeup and jewelry. "That should be all" (along with some bathroom essential) you say happily. Slappy clears his throat from behind you stomping his foot with his arms crossed. He raises a eyebrow "forget about someone huh?". "Ohh sorry slappy" you grab a extra backpack from the side of your bed "alright so that equals two bags which is the maximum for free flight without pay" you smile. "I need a blanket throw that in the bag, I already don't like my box, I'll hate being thrown around in a backpack" he calls out to you. "Ok you got it Slappy" you say back. "No YOU GOT IT" he laughs.(good old jokes😄). "Alright all set" you say setting the bags at your foot of the bed. "Night Slappy" you say calmly. "Night (y/n)" he replies curling up next to you pulling the covers off you to cover him you watch him for a second and then go to sleep.
(Time skip to morning)
      You race to set your stuff by the front door,slappys in your backpack being thrown around rapidly as you run, out the door to the car heading for the air port.
(Time skip to air plane boarding)
    You board the airplane giving the ticket lady your ticket. The cabin master shows you to your second class seats, "thank you mister...." He interrupts you "just call me Jason" he smirks you smile back "and who may you be?" He asks you "(f/n)" you reply happily "we'll miss.(f/n) welcome to flight 101 and a very warm welcome from airopilots airlines". You nod thanking him you put your suitcase in the luggage holder above you(forgot what it's called) you gently set your backpack with Slappy on your lap. "Hey carful with the merchandise here kid!" He screeches out as you accidentally hit the wall with your backpack. "Sorry Slappy I'm trying to be carful" you say apologetically unzipping the backpack. Slappy pops out and looks around "nice digs a little small but I can work with it" he crawls out of the bag and forces you over to sit in your seat with you. Time for the trip of your life.
(Time skip to night)
You are high in the air leaning against the window, resting your head on your hand falling asleep. Slappy is still next to you as you fall asleep you attempt to dodge him as you fall up against the seat he whispers to you "goodnight (y/n)". The night passed high above the clouds as the passengers get a eyeful of the near full moon.