Vacation part 2(land marked)

(Time skip to off the airplane)
You hail a cab and climb in bags in hand "psst" Slappy whispers to you "universal studios" he says you scream out to the cab driver "universal studios!" The cab driver pulls off with raging speeds of 1 mile per hour on the main road(busy streets humor lol). You reach your land mark UNIVERSAL STUDIOS you hop out of the cab Slappy peeking out of your backpack that your carrying in front of you in your arms "oo now this is nice" he says looking back at you.

(Slappy pov)
    "Hey" I point out to her "the great motel" where I thought we should spend the night and so she walks us there. I hbd her the ticket it's marked with a "all visitors pass" one free night at any hotel guaranteed. She walks up through the big white glass diamond encrusted  gateway, a little fancy for my taste............. But at least the service must be good, ROOM SERVICE all the petty souls I can hope for it's like being handed slaves straight forward to my face don't even have to ask them twice. (Y/n) steps through the revolving door I dip into the bag and back out again, MY GOD ITS LIKE THE WORLDS REVOLVING AROUND ME. So dizzying I swear I'm being thrown around like a rag doll in a child's hands, except this child is much older much dumber and is equally as dizzy. Can't blame her she hasn't thrown me at a wall yet or opened a chair on me (halla in the comments if you know what episode I'm making that connection from).
(End of pov)

    You walk forward to the desk man and ring the bell, he looks up at you with a "uninterested librarian" type voice and asks "yes child, what is it you want" with a sorts nasally voice that only makes you uneasy to talk to him. "I'm a... tourist.... (stutter of your full name) I... would... like.... a room please" he stares at you up and down. "You... want a room" he says raising a eyebrow at you in a "where the hell are your parents" look you reply "yes I would" you say confidently trying to look professional well shoving your pass in his face. he looks you up and down from your head to the ticket he snaps it from your hands giving it a hard and concentrated look and throws the ticket and room key at your face it drops into your hands. He says between grinding teeth "room 161 have a nice stay.... ma'am" and violently points you towards the elevator. You decide not to make the mean old bag any more angry and rush over  to the elevator. Slappy pops his upper half of his body out of the backpack "man that thing is cramped, and boy the door guy...... what a riot that was, let's just hope our room and room service is good" he pauses "ESPECIALLY THE ROOM SERVICE". "Why the room service, I mean I love free bacon and pillow mints as much as the next guy.... but why the room service?" You question slappys intentions and motives "no reason love....." he clears his throat "slave.... I mean slave......... just keep walking" he nudges you on hoping you didn't hear his clear remarks (hints hints you did). So you walk on.

(Sorry I haven't been posting in a longgggggg time it's been hard to bounce back from my sickness I'm sorry to all my loyal readers out there I owe you guys one for staying a part of the fandom for this long ❤️ love you guys)