Expidition

You return home from the police house visit. You enter your room and..... "Surprise! Welcome home (f/n)!" Slappy yells from behind the door he hands you a white rose "for you my lady". You smile to him "thank you Slappy how sweet" you say with a surprised tone "what's this all for?" You question Slappy. "A surprise gift for you" he says with a grin "I know how much you would love to travel so..... I got you a airline ticket to L.A. ". You screech in joy "omg! Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU! How did you get them and why? Not that I'm complaining or anything cuz I love it!" You say wanting to pick him up and hug him tight again. "A dummy never tells his secrets" he says with a grim smile. "What's the catch? There has to be a catch?" You say with a low tone turning your head like a dog.

Slappy pov (been awhile since we had that huh😅)
She asks the question like its a always thing. She dose it all the time to everyone who tries to be nice to her. "Well my good slave in fact there is a TWIST IN THIS STORY. Hahahaha." I say with a bright grin. "Ohh really what is it?" She says with a dizzied look on her face. "You are bringing me" I say with a straightforward voice, no trickery here. "How will that work they will notice you" she says. "Not if I'm in your backpack!" I say happy and confident. " ok I guess that will work" she says nodding slightly at me. She doesn't seem to be thinking much about the kiss or she is scared to say something. Well I'm still thinking of it. I have a question for her. I'll QUESTION her near the end of  the trip.(get it a repeat joke love it)