Unknow feeling

(2 years of the basic same things, but different people)
"Hey Slappy" you say with a slight smile, grabbing your notebook and a pen. You started writing a note to give to Slappy it reads:
Dear Slappy,
    We have been partners(ish) for a while now, I was wondering if maybe we could consider each other friends. I mean we don't have to be but we can consider each other friends, you probably won't but it's worth a try right?
(End of letter)
You didn't feel like facing him yourself, you know what he can do and you don't want to deal with that right now. You hand him the letter as you walk out the door grabbing your backpack for school. "Hey wait what is this slave, a note for little old  me?" He says joking around. You smile nodding. Exiting the door without saying goodbye....... You throw open the door "goodbye!" You leave again. You board the bus and head to school for a long day of school work and sleeping in math class.
Slappy pov
    He reads the letter over. "Ohh so I see, my slaves wants to get in the friend zone.... Usually a girl wants to get out of the friend zone hahahaha"'he laughs at his extremely uncalled for cheesy joke. "Alright (f/n) if you want to play that way I'll play to......" He pauses, "no one is slappys friend unless Slappy says otherwise" he says in third person. "But sense you asked" he says to himself. "I'll give you a trial period of about a week.... Then we will see we will see indeed" he laughs slightly to himself.