left home alone

(the x series wont all be romance most are just fanfic "put yourself in the place of a episode or movie or book" thing depending on popular demand i can turn this or recopy to a horror or day in the life i dont want to break the walls between the true meaning of R.L. stineand all the goosebumps series saga)

    You wake up still tired from the night before, you have completely forgotten about the uninvited guest in your bed. You sit up in bed and rub your eyes, you stretch a little and turn your head to the side...... "Rahhhhh" Slappy screams in your face. You fall out of bed with a shriek, you land on your back hitting your head off the ground hard. Slappy laughs "you sure FELL for that one hahahaha" he throws his head back laughing. you pull yourself up off the ground, good thing your mom isn't home today you think to yourself. You jump remembering you have school "shoot i have to get ready" you jump to your feet grab your makeup bag and clothes and rush to the bathroom. Slappy follows behind you but you close the door hitting him in the face you hear a mumbled "owe! boy i oughta" from the other sid of the door. "sorry slappy im in a hurry im going to be late" you shout. "late to what slave?" he says confused banging on the door, "school" you say busting open the door hitting him in the foot. "sorry again slappy ill make it up to you i promise, your staying here. ohh! while I'm gone" you say turning on netflix on the tv, "watch something do whatever" you throw him the remote and wave him goodbye.

slappy pov

    Well she left, LEFT ME BEHIND. What's up with this school thing anyway, i can teach her all she needs to know about serving me. I guess i have to watch a movie while shes gone, what do they have on here anyway. He lays in your bed arm behind his head other hand holding the remote, he flips through, "'the house October built',nah 'the haunting hour' nah uh" he stops and gasps, he has come across HIS show "Goosebumps" he decides to look through it and comes across "Night of the Living Dummy 2". "Where did this come from, WHERE DID THEY GET THIS PHOTAGE. i didn't see any cameras around!" he screams out in anger. After he calms down he decides to play it and watch it to see how accurate it really is. After that one episode he decides to watch every other episode that includes him in it. "wow just wow" he says in amazment he decides to sit and wait for you to ask you about the episodes.