The test (sleepover)

(Time skip)
    You exit school with your friends. "guys I can't believe high school is almost over!" You guys screech with excitement. (Bf/n)[best friend name] exclaims "I know right we are basically adults already, hey (y/n) is it alright if I come over tonight my mom said it's up to you if I stay the night" you reply completely forgetting about Slappy "yeah sure you can come here whenever your ready" you smile. You drop your smile realizing what you just did you gasp to yourself "ohh no Slappy" your friends look at you with a "wtf you talking about" face you quickly reassure them it's nothing. You hop on the bus heading home.
(Time skip)
You burst through the door and run upstairs "hey Slappy" you say with a worried tone. He replies "hey slave, I read the....." You interrupt him "we are in big trouble Slappy I accidentally told my friends we could have a sleep over tonight.....". He huffs "why, why today" he throws his head back in disgust. "You need to hide they will be here any minute" you say practically screaming in his ears. "Can I say something first!" He screams back. "Sure make it quick" you say reassuringly. "I read your note I'm willing to give you a chance slave" he laughs under his breath "you have to prove to me your worthy of that title slave". You nod pushing him into your closet, just in time the door bell rings. You yell out making sure Slappy and your family hears "their here!" You run to the door  throwing it open giving your friends a big hug. "Welcome to my humble abode" you say being very proper. You guid them to your room.
(Time skip to bed time)

Slappy pov
    They have been watching horror movies and chic flicks for hours now, I feel like I'm going to die...., AND I DONT DIE! I can hear their girly laughs and I think there's a guy here too it's disgusting. I've been in this closet for way to long my vision is starting to delude my mind! I have to get out of here time to have some fun slave! He crawls out unnoticed by anyone.he says to himself "if she can make sure I don't get noticed then she's worthy of friendship and my attention lets play!". "Alright girls" he thinks to himself "let's see how you like sleeping on the ground tonight". Slappy sneaks over to the sleeping bags. Just as im I'm about to grab the sleeping bags "oo so close" I notice (f/n) staring at me with a disappointed look on her face. I shrug it off and get back to work. I hide the sleeping bags and run to (f/n)s side of the bed she stares me down with cold eyes a look that not even a snowman can give. After the move ends its time for bed time.
(End of prospective) [when the typing style switches from "he" to "I" it's slappys perspective in his head it is a pov after all😜]
    You fear your friends will notice Slappy as they search for their sleeping bags, Slappy makes himself more pronounced by hoping out of his hiding space and standing by the door. Suddenly the door opens, omg you forgot about your male friend. your friends go to look up and your male friend look down and in a flash you yell "hey look I see the bags!" Everyone Looks where you point. You grab a blanket and throw it on Slappy he tumbles to the ground "owe oo hey who turned out the lights" he laughs. Everyone looks at you as you throw your hands in the air the as the tv gos off, Slappy you think. "I said it, the tvs off" you smile awkwardly with your hands still in the air.

(Sorry this was such a long chapter guys and it took so long I apologize I will try posting a chapter or two a day I promise) ❤️💗❤️💗