Chapter 3

-Ailee's P.O.V-

I'm so hurt by the queenka- I mean the b.tch. You will receive your punishment. I heard the bell rang; I don't have any mood to study now. I get out from the toilet and go towards the rooftop.

I opened the rooftop's door and fresh air just hit my face and it was so refreshing. I love the rooftop so much. This is my spot when I don't have any mood. I sat at the bench and plugged my headphone. I close my eyes and didn't care about my surrounding. Why do I feel lonely? I missed my friends back in America. But.

Something is missing. What is it? Or Someone?

I tried to make myself relax until one familiar voice called my name.

"Ailee?"

I opened my eyes and look towards the person that called my name. Nobody knew that name to be honest.

"Jiwoo unnie?" I stood and hugged her. I asked her, "What are you doing here?"

She looked me on the face and said, "I'm here to bring my brother home,"

I was shocked. She has a brother here? "Who?"

"Park Jimin," someone said. We looked at the door and there's Park Jimin leaning against the wall. He was walking towards us. Me, being a nerd must act scared towards the kingkas and queenkas.

"Noona you're friend with a nerd?" Jimin asked his sister. I'm just there staring at the floor.

"A nerd?" I can hear that Jiwoo unnie starting to raise her voice.

"Yup," Jimin said coolly.

"Apologize to her! Now!" Jiwoo unnie scolded at him. I looked at Jiwoo unnie and said, "It's okay unnie. I'm fine."

"Stop defending her noona. She's just nobody," Jimin rolled at me.

"Park Jimin!" I can see the anger on her eyes. To be honest, I'm a little bit scared.

"Alright, alright! I'm sorry, nerd," I know that it was an insincere apology.

"Properly!" She scolds once again.

"I'm sorry Lee Yejin," Jimin apologize but not sincere.

Jiwoo unnie mouthed me 'I'm sorry' and I just smiled at her. She begun to walked to the exit, but Jimin still looked at me. Before he opened the door he mouthed me 'you'll be sorry', Jiwoo unnie slap his hand and dragged him inside the school. I sat back at my place and sigh. First, the queenka and now Jimin. I looked at my phone, it was 11:17 in the afternoon. How long do I spend my time here?

I begin to walk toward the door. I walked at the empty hallway hoping there's no teacher walking. I walked silencely until one fake cough stopped me from walking.

"Well, Miss Lee Yejin," one firm woman's voice behind me. I sighed, put fake smile on my mouth and turn around facing that woman. She crossed her hand and smirk.

"Skipping class?" Mrs Kim said while smirking. I keep my head low. She continues, "I don't know, a intelligent person like you, will skipped any class," I bite my lower lips. "Detention after school," she added. I curse in my mind. I never got a detention ever since I moved here. "How many class do you skipped?" She asked. "two," I replied. "Tow hours of detention," she said and walked away. Sh.t! Now, I got detention! What a day!

I didn't even bother to go to other classes. Fvck my life! After school, I walked to the classroom and saw five b.tches. Wow! I don't have any mood. I walked looking coldly and don't care about that monsters. I sat at the first row. It's 3 o'clock. Two more hours. Mrs Kim entre the class, watching on us. Not that long, Mrs Kim get out from the class. I laid my head down. The monsters in the back singing like a lunatic.

Let me be honest once, there voices are not that bad. But can they just freaking shut up? I just arrived at my dreamland but something hit my head. I opened my eyes and there's a piece of paper. I unfolded the paper and there write on it saying, "You will not survived for the rest of your life, nerd!" I rolled my eyes and threw the paper outside. Do you think I care? The monsters became silence after I threw the paper. I can hear a chair being push to the back hardly and I heard footsteps walking towards.

Yerim slammed her hands on my table making a huge bang. Before she took my collar shirt, Mrs Kim came to the class, making Yeri cursed walked back to her table.

Mrs Kim said that the 'Red Velvet' dismissed, they can go home. I got one hour left. Yeri stick a sticky note at my table that says "Your life will be rotate 360 degree. Good luck with that. :)". Me being not really care about it rip it and threw it at the dust bin.

Now that the monsters are not here, peace is on my way now! Mrs Kim back from a phone call, I guess she looked at me. "Miss Lee Yejin you can go home early, I have to go now," she walked leaving me alone. Maybe there's something good going on here. I packed my things and walked home.

I opened the front door and surprised that my parents are home. I'm so freaking tried, like super tried. I want to sleep!

"I'm back!" I yelled. I saw there a lot of shoes at the front door. I just don't care. My mom just came out from the living room, smiled at me.

"Ailee, there's someone looking for you," she said. "I'm tried mom!" I complain. "Come on, Ailee," she persuades me. Being so stubborn, climbing the stairs doesn't even care my mom yelled at me. I didn't even bother to change my clothes and threw myself at the bed. I covered myself with the blanket and drift away.

•••

A/N:
AYO! I'm back! I suppose to publish this chapter yesterday but I'm lazy to do it. 😂
Yes, I know I know yesterday is Kookie's birthday!

Happy 20th birthday Jeon Jungkook! Even though you are not my bias but you will always be my Kookie! 1st September 1997 you are born, 13th June 2013 you debuted in a group called BTS. I didn't watch you grow up. I watch your per-debut photo, from cute, you become a handsome guy who catches all girls heart. When I first know BTS, I wonder why Jungkook's nickname is The Golden Maknae? I searched and searched and now I got the answer. He CAN do anything. Sing. Dance. Rap. Sports. All! You are perfect. I'm just an ARMY who's millions kilometers from you. I wanted to hug you when you're hurt. But can't. You are the one of them who ruined my life. (lol. 😂) I'm so proud of you! I love you Jeon Jungkook and BTS!
~~
So, I saw article saying that Jackson hurted. It's break my freaking heart. Sasaeng fans, why are you so freaking crazy?! Jackson is the nicest idol, why? Why the fvck you hurted him? I cried when I saw his pictures at the Airport. For God's sake, respect his privacy. Not just him, All of the Idol! Don't disturb them. Don't stalked them. Stop doing stupid things!
Jackson, I hope you'll recover quickly. I love you! 💕
~~
I heard that Woozi going to featuring with Kanto! Can't wait!
~~
Red Velvet comeback!!! Comeback!! GOT7 comeback!!! Apink comeback!! Everybody comeback!! Kill me!! 😂 I know I'm late, but do you watch or hear Ailee's  new song? 아주 NICE right?!? 😂 I cried when I first heard it cause I miss her! 😂
~~
Okay, I did so much confession here. lol. 😂 Sorry for some grammar errors and ect.Hope you enjoy! 🎈

-MissQAnobody.