Chapter 13

-Ailee's P.O.V-

It's 7 in the morning, I'm walking to the school. My class started at 9 in the morning. The kingkas slept at my home yesterday. Omma 'insisted' them to sleep there since omma and appa got back from work at 1 in the morning. They can't leave until omma and appa got home. I don't want to bump with any of them so I went to school super early today.

The air was so cold but refreshing. I haven't gone out since I'm sick. I'm walking while plugging my headphone to my ears. I shuffled the music in my phone and started to relax.

I arrived to school not long after that and saw no one except the bodyguard. I greeted the bodyguard, went to the locker took my books and went to the classroom. I sat at my seat and played my phone.

10 minutes later, a few students just came and I started to get bored. I get annoyed with my boredness so I got up from my seat and I went to the rooftop to get some fresh air.

I opened the rooftop's door and fresh air started to hit my body. I went to the nearest bench. I sighed and plugged my headphone back to my ears. Without me realizing, I drift to sleep because of the peaceful song that was playing.

I rubbed my eyes as soon as I opened my eyes. What time is it? I looked at my waist watch and its shows that it was 9:45 in the morning. Sh.t! I'm late for class! Oh My God! I rushly put my headphone and my phone and run back to class.

I calm myself down, knock the door and slide the door to the side. It was Mr. Jeon's class. Mr. Jeon looked at me with an unusual face. "I'm sorry for being late, Mr. Jeon," I bowed 90 degree. "Why are you late, Ms. Lee?" He asked rising his left eyebrow up. I bite my lower lip before saying, "Arr.. No reason," I gave him my very b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l smile. He rolled his eyes at me. "Since you just came back, I dismissed you. Don't do it next time arasseo?" "Arasseo," I said and went to my seat. I felt like so many eyes are watching me. I turned my head, and saw Lee Seokmin watching at me. I turned back to the front and concentrated with the lesson.

-Recess time.-

As soon as Mr. Jeon gets out from the classroom, I let my head rest at the table. I'm tired! I wanted to take a nap, until one knock disturb me. I growl and lift my head. I saw the kingkas standing in front of me. "What do you guys want?" I asked roughly. "Care to join us?" Seokmin asked. "No," I replied coldly. "Come on," he begged. "I don't wanna," he sighed. "I will not be responsible if you got sick," I gave him a dead glance. "I don't care," I rolled my eyes. "If you say so," they all left me alone. At last! I can take a nap.

As soon as I'm about to take a nap, someone pulled my hair. I cursed in my mind. I face that person. Guess who? It's the queenkas. Soonyoung pulled my hair, I yelp in pain. "What did you do to the kingkas?!" Seulgi asked rudely. I can't said anything cause of the pain. "We're hardly wanted the kingkas to notice us but you got all the attention," she pulled my hair even tighter. "We warn you, don't you ever get near to the kingkas ever again," And they knocked down my head on the table hardly. They laughed and left the classroom. I holed my forehead, but I felt like there's some liquid on my hand. I looked at my hand and it was blood. I cursed at my mind. I packed my things while my other hand holds the blood from dropping. I went to the staffroom to get the permission letter to go home early. I started to feel dizzy.

I knocked the staffroom's door and I just saw Mr. Jeon sitting at his chair. I went to him, "Mr. Jeon, can I have a permission slip to go home early?" I asked him, still my other hand on my forehead. He search it on his desk, minutes later he found it and gave it to me. He raises his eyebrow when he looked at my other hand. I fixed my round thick glasses. "What happen to your forehead?" He asked, standing in front of me. "Arrgg.. Nothing," he looked me even weirdly. "Is the 'kingkas' bothering you again?" he press the word 'kingkas' hardly. "Ani. They are nice to me lately," I lied. Well, not that lied. They are (아주) nice to me. He sighed. "Okay, just be careful next time," he advises me. I thank him, bowed 90 degree at him and went out.