Chapter 23

23 | Seokmin?

-Ailee's P.O.V-

How can this be? According to our theory, the entire kingkas will be kidnapped today no matter what. The hallway was so quiet, it's already recess time. The entire students were at the cafeteria. I've been searching for Seokmin for almost 30 minutes. Where is he?

I went to the cafeteria hoping Seokmin to be there. I went to the kingkas' seat but there's no sign of Seokmin. I search everywhere at the cafeteria but I didn't saw him anywhere. My heart aches. I went to my seat, disappointedly.

"Knock knock," a male voice said. I life up my head, he was sitting in front of me wearing a black jacket and a snapback. "Hi Rocky!" I said with a happy voice and a fake smile. I could hear his sigh. He pushes the Heaven & Earth Green Tea that he brought towards me. My favorite drink.

"Have a drink," he said. I remain silent. "It's on me," he smiles. I open the bottle cup and took a sip of it.

"Are you searching for Seokmin?" he asked after a couple minutes of silent. I gave him a surprised face. "How do you know?" I asked him back. He let out a small laugh. "I'm pretty sure the whole school knows you're looking for Seokmin," I keep remain silent and lowering my head down.

"I've never been seeing the queenka so panic before. She must love her oppa so much. Lucky Seokmin," he sounds like teasing me. "Yah!" I yelled. He laughed. "And that's how you light a person day," he said with a cute smile. I rolled my eyes at him but at the same time, he really made me smile.

"If you're looking for Seokmin, he's at the garden. You should bring him some food. He hasn't eaten anything since the kingkas been kidnapped," he advises me. I looked him, unbelievable. I smile, "Thank you so much, Rocky! I owe you one."

I walked to the garden while holding a tray of his favorite food and water. I stopped behind the bench. My heart becomes even more hurts. I saw Seokmin sitting in the middle of the garden. He lower his head, watching the grass grow. I sighed.

I walked towards him. "Hey," I greeted him. He didn't care about my appearances. I sit cross-legged facing him. I put the tray on the ground. "You should eat. You haven't eaten in several days. You're going to be sick," I said with a low voice. He didn't even move a muscle. I sighed. "Come on. I brought your favorite food, wenchang chicken," I wheedle him. He still doesn't move or even looks at me. I sighed again. He's really stubborn guy. I sighed once again.

"I will get going and you should eat, okay?" I said at him, as usual, he still doesn't say or do anything. "Please," I whispered.

I stand up and took a glance at him. I'm worried about you. I walked entering the school. One sound stops me. I heard someone cry. I turned back. Watching him, crying. Alone. I close my eyes for a moment. A tear escape from my eyes.

I opened the front door, welcomed by the darkness and silent. I switch the main light. I went up to my room and throw myself on my bed. I sighed. I tried to avoid my feeling but it's just make me worried even more. Is he fine? What is he doing now? This is so frustrating. I feel so pained. "Arrrggg..." I massage my head. The headache came back. I went to get my towel and went inside the bathroom to get some relax to my body.

As soon as I finished my shower, I took some cozy sweater and wear it. I sit at my seat and switch on my mac book. I opened all folders but I still felt bored. Minutes later, I decided to shut down and throw myself back on my bed. I tried to go to sleep but it's still early and I don't feel so peacefully.

I close my eyes, rolled myself from left to right. I sit up immediately. I went straight to my closet and took my jacket. I went downstairs and lock the door behind me. I plugged my earpiece and play some random music. The air is so fresh. Plenty people and couples are walking around the street. I stand in front of a luxurious apartment. The building is own by my parents and they allowed all the kingkas to lived there. I walked inside greeted by the security.

"Hello Ailee!" he greeted me. "Hi!" I greeted back. "Did you see the other boys? They didn't come here since a week ago," he asked. I hesitated, "they went home to their hometown for a while." He just nodded. "I will get going. Bye!" I waved at him and went to the lift.

I open their door using their spare key. I have all the keys to all the apartment. As I open the door, the apartment is so messy. "Seokmin?" I said. I clean the apartment for a second and I searched for Seokmin. I search all the rooms but not a single person was seen. I searched once again but still there no one. I started to get worried even more. I locked the door and ran outside leaving the security yelled my name.

Where are you?

•••

A/N:

Hello! Sorry, it's not a long chapter. Anyway, I just change the cover. Do you like it? Thanks for the 20K!

Tomorrow is the start of my exam. Wish me luck!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors and etc.

-Queeniepabo.