Chapter 27

27| Naah. It's stupid.

-Ailee's P.O.V.-

I was walking down the empty hallway. The students have classes to attend. The other students who don't have any class went to the library or cafeteria. I still have one whole month of holiday due for recovering.

I walked until one of the doors suddenly open. The woman's face shook as ever. She walk fast towards me.

"Yejin, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at home, resting?" The over-protected woman said.

I throw her a smile. "I'm fine Mrs. Kim. I'm just bored at home so why not going to school visiting my oppa." I answered the principle.

I started to call Seokmin, oppa. He forced me like a billion times already and it's making me sick. So I have to call him 'Oppa' for now on.

She sighed in relieved before saying, "Once again Yejin, thank you so much for saving my son, Kim Namjoon. Thank you so much. I don't know what to give or say to you anymore. If you didn't come on time, I could lose my son." Her eyes started tearing, imagining if she loses her son.

I sighed. The kingkas' parents have been thanking me, crying in front of me. It's making me guilty because I'm the reason why the stuck at this mess. I comfort her. She's fanning herself to prevent her tears from falling. She then excuses herself and I'm back with lonely.

I walked down the hall of the kingkas and queenka's room. I stopped in front of the Seventeen's Room. I twisted the door knob slowly and took a peek inside. It was filled with silent. I guess all of them have classes to attend. I enter the room. I walked into the huge room full with a huge mirror and also others thing. I went to the room where it's for them to study. There are only 5 tables and chairs. I saw something flashing on the one of the tables. I went to it and saw someone's phone. Then I realized it's Seokmin's.

I checked every single thing on his phone. Lastly, I open Kakotalk. I saw several chats but what makes me more interesting was the kingkas' group chat. I open the chat and start texting.

"Come to Seventeen's Room ASAP." – Lee Seokmin.

I calmly put back the phone where it's belonging and walked to the kitchen. I sat on their chair waiting for them to come.

10 minutes later, the door produces a loud bang. I'm not that surprised. I'm still sitting down on my position while scrolling on my Instagram. I can hear that they were searching for Seokmin oppa and still didn't know my existing. They started to panicked when they didn't saw Seokmin oppa anywhere. Later, the door open and revealing Seokmin oppa while drinking a water bottle. The others started to attack him with questions. I was afraid that they will fight with each other so I stand up and walked outside the kitchen. They still didn't realize my existing.

"So who send the text?" Yugyeom asked, curiously.

"I did," I said without hesitation.

They were shocked by my voice. They turned and gulped as if they saw a ghost. I walked in the middle of the room then sat down. They were questioned by my sudden movement and follow my movement. I sat cross-legged, so are they.

"Ailee, what are you doing here?" Seokmin oppa asked while trying to search a space beside me.

"I'm bored so I came here," I answered.

"And you text as if it's very important and called us to go here just because you're bored?!" Jungkook yelled making the whole room goes silence. I looked him in the eyes. He's really pissed off by my 'prank text'.