Chapter 29

29| Should I tell him or not?

-Lee Jihoon P.O.V-

Should I tell him or not? Should I tell him or not? Should I tell him or not?

I was walking back and forth in the living room. My heart beats so fast. I felt so nervous for some reason. I bite my lower lips and also my nails.

"Yah! What are you doing? You've been doing that like an hour ago," Soonyoung who was playing some game on the PlayStation asked. He has been watching me since he started playing the game.

I ignored his question and continue with I'm doing. The living room was filled with Soonyoung's game. I gulp when Seokmin gets out from his room and greeted us a good morning.

Soonyoung gave him a weird look. We looked at each other and Soonyoung said, "Yah Seokmin! It's already 2 in the afternoon and you greet us a'good morning'?"

I let out a small laugh. Seokmin rubbed his eyes and took a look at the wall clock. He gave us an 'I don't care' look and sat on one of the sofas in the living room. Soonyoung rolled his eyes on him and continue playing his game.

The atmosphere of the dorm was so quiet since Seungcheol hyung, Jeonghan hyung and Chan were hanging out at BTS place. Wonwoo and Jungkook were visiting their parents. Jun hyung and Minghao were taking a walk in the nearest park. Jisoo and Seungwan were doing their homework early because they are so lazy to do in the last minute.

"Seokmin-ah!" Mingyu yelled his name.

"What?" Seokmin yelled back while concentration on the TV.

"Buy me some flour and chocolate," Mingyu yelled from the kitchen.

Seokmin groaned, "Why me?"

"You begged me to make you chocolate brownie yesterday. If you don't buy it, I will not make you the brownie," Mingyu said with sarcasm voice.

Seokmin groaned again and with no choice, he went to his room.

Minutes later, he came out with a fresh look. He didn't bother saying anything to us and slammed the door.

I sighed in relieved as if I can breathe again. I threw myself on the nearest couch and close my eyes. I could feel that someone was watching me but I ignored the feelings.

My head is completely roadblock. I'm so frustrated that this brain will not stop function. I hate thinking about my feelings right now. I wanted to express my feelings but to whom?

"Jihoon-ah," someone called my name. I could hear the familiar voice.

Without opening my eyes or even get up from the couch I answered, "What do you want Soonyoung?"

The atmosphere becomes quiet for a second and he replied, "Do you have any problems? You've been so stress since this morning."

I got up from the couch and looked at him. "Soonyoung-ah," he waited me to continued my sentences. I took a long thought. "Nah. Never mind," I said. Soonyoung gave me an unsatisfied look and rolled his eyes on me.

I walked to the kitchen and looked at a busy Mingyu who was cooking. He put a turkey inside the over and shut it. He wiped his hand on his apron, he was surprised by my appearance. "Oh hi Jihoon hyung," he smiled at me.

I ignored his greet, "Do you need any help?" I asked him. He gave me a shocked face and walked towards me. He put the back of his hand on my forehead, "You're not sick. Are you okay? You don't usual go to the kitchen and help me with cooking." I rolled my eyes and went back to the living room. As usual, Soonyoung who was wasting his time on his game.

"I'm back!" Someone yelled. Everybody knows that's Seokmin back from the store. He went straight to the kitchen. I groaned. Seokmin walked back to the living room. "Seokmin-ah," I called his name.

He looked at me, giving eye smile. "Yes?" I bite my lower lips.

Should I tell him or not?

I smile back at him and said, "Nah. Never mind,"

"Okay," he gave me a chill respond.

I walked towards my room. I threw myself on my bed. I stared the ceiling. I turn left and turn right over and over again, trying to get a comfortable spot but failed. I end up wasting my time on my laptop until its dinner time.

"Jihoon, dinner's ready," someone knock on my door. I looked at my phone clock and it's already 7 in the night.

I close my door behind me and start walking towards the dining room. I saw everybody was waiting for me. I sat at my usual and we start to eat.

Half way through, Jeonghan hyung spoke, "Jihoon, you haven't touched your food."

Some of them stopped eating and looked at me. I looked at Jeonghan hyung, "I don't have any appetite to eat," I said and he nodded. They continued to eat.

I stood up and all of them were shocked by my action. "Hyung I'm going out to take a walk. Don't wait for me if I'm late," without waiting for any respond, I exited the dorm.

I sat on the bench facing the sea. I breathe the refreshing air. The sound of the sea is relaxing. I close my eyes and try to relax my mind.

Someone pat on my shoulder, making me so shocked. I open my eyes and saw a bottle of coke in front of me. I looked beside me and saw Seokmin admiring the sea.

"Hyung, I know you are stress about something, just let it out," he said still facing the sea.

I let out a sighed. "Seokmin-ah please don't be mad at me for saying this," I stopped.

"I think I'm in love with your dongsaeng."

•••

A/N:

Guys, I want your opinion. The Wattys 2017 will be opening soon, do you guys think I should join or nah?

Anyway, I changed my cover again, do you like it? lol.

Hope you enjoy. Sorry for the grammar error and etc.

-Queeniepabo.