Chapter 10

-Lee Seokmin's P.O.V-

"LEE SEOKMIN!" They shouted my name. I gasp and cursed in my head. What did I do? Dang, I'm screwed. 

"O..mma, ap..pa, what are you doing here?" I asked them anxiety. They looked at all of us. "You guys did this to her?!" Omma scolded at us. We didn't said anything nor looking at their face. "Answer me!" She shouted even loudly making the people who pass by looking weird at us. "Yes," we all said. They then look at me angrily, "Lee Seokmin!" Omma said my full name. Appa trying to keep omma calm. She lightly push appa away and confront me. "Why did you do that to her?" She asked me angrily. "Do you know her omma?" I asked her back. She was shocked by my answer. She about to scold at me but she took a deep deep breath, "What do you mean you don't know? She's your dongsaeng! Ailee!"

My leg felt so weak. I broke down. I can felt that someone trying to help me get up and that is Seungcheol hyung. He smiled at me. I'm trying to find my balance and took a deep breath. "Ailee?" I said. "You hurt her again," omma said, I can hear the disappointment in her voice. Fvck! What have I done! I hold back my tear. Seungcheol hyung hugged me. "Just let it all out," he said while patting my back. Without hesitating, I cried.

Minutes later, I calm down. The doctor came out from the emergency room, omma ran to the doctor while appa just followed her from behind. We also followed them from behind, I stand beside appa. Appa smiled at me.

"Doc, how was my daughter?" She asked the doctor. The doctor sighed. "Lee Yejin is fine now. She's now unconscious. Before this, was she having a fever or somethings?" The doctor asked omma. "Yes, she just recovering," all of us gasp. Sh.t! "Well, she need more rest and don't put her in a stress situation. I will check on her later when she's awake," we exchange bow and we entered the room.

She was so peaceful. She was lying on the bed, unconsciously using the oxygen mask. Omma and appa went beside her bed. I can see omma's eyes were watery. I felt so bad now. All of us are. The others didn't say anything since we came here. "Seokmin," appa called me. I walked towards Yejin and sat beside her. I looked at her and looked back at appa. Appa smiled at me, "When you will forgive her?" he asked. I smiled at him. 'I already forgive her appa,' I said in my thought. "We'll give you guys a minute with her," appa said, omma and appa walked outside.

I looked at her. "You didn't know that she's your dongsaeng?" Seokjin hyung came closer to me. I shake my head. "How come you didn't know?" Jeonghan hyung asked me.

I sighed, "Back when I was in America, I was... being bullied," "What?" They all yelled. "Sssh! You will wake her," I said and they gave me a 'continue' face. I continue, "I don't want Yejin to know, so I asked my entire friend to keep it as a secret. You guys know why I asked my entire friend to keep as a secret?" I asked them. They shake theirs head. "Promised me you won't yell?" without hesitating, they raise their pinky finger. "Because she's.... a queenka back then," I can see the freaking shocked on their faces.

I continue my 'story' "She was the top and the second strongest queenka after MissBully in the school. One day, all the sudden when I came back home, I saw one flight ticket to Seoul. I saw there's my name on it. I asked her did she buy it for me, and she said yes. I'm about to explode and about to slap her. Omma hold my hand and said you have to go. I get angry without knowing the reason why. Until now, I didn't know the reason why,"

Jeonghan hyung looked at me with an angry face, "you shouldn't do that to her," I sigh. How many times did I sigh today? "We all felt bad," Namjoon hyung said. I was holding Yejin's hand.

When we were busy talking, I can feel that her hand started moving.

•••

A/N:

Hope you guys enjoy! Sorry for the grammar error or ect.

I should publish it yesterday but I'm stressing myself because I can't search Idol Star Athletics Championshis Chuseok 2016! *Crying inside.*

Train to Busan is... just.. wow! cRYING!

-MissQAnobody.