Chapter 25

25 | Died or Alive?

-Ailee's P.O.V-

Put a comfy cloth and as usual throw myself on the bed. I sighed in frustrated. School is now a mess with all the kidnapped. The kingkas' parents went to the school every-single-day. Well, thanks to Mr. Jeon. Everyone keeps asking me, 'where are they?' Did they think queenka know what happened to the kingkas everyday life?

Omma said that they will come back to Seoul in two days. I didn't tell her about the kidnapping. I don't want her to worry. But, that's a good time to finish my plan.

Morning had been passed, it's already 2 in the afternoon. I'm planning to go to {address} later night. I'm really frustrated with the message. I'm afraid they will do something to the kingkas. If they plan to kill the kingkas, I swear I will kill them. I will make their life miserable forever.

A doorbell disturbs my thought. I went down and went to the front door. As expected, the two guys who have been worried about me came. I smiled and let them in. I sat down in the dining room so are they.

"Hi," the boy in front of me said with a smile. "You didn't go to school today," he continued. I sighed. "The teachers are going crazy today," he said with a low voice. I stared at the table, thinking. I bite my lips. "I will end this," I said with confidence.

"No! We will end this together," Aaron said after a long silent. I look him in the eyes. "Ailee, we're sick already! We can help. This is the biggest case ever," he said in frustrated. I close my eyes, "No! I'm feeling so tired with helping. You guys have enough pain already. I don't care if this is a big case or small, my oppa is involved with this. I have enough seeing him hurt," I stopped. Their face full with not satisfied. I continued, "Enough is enough okay," without waiting I went back to my room, leaving them sitting hopelessly.

I wore a black hoodie, ready to go to {address}. I don't know my heart is racing as if it will come out from my body. I close the door and lock it. I turn around facing the huge house. I sighed and smile later. "Hope I can go back here," I walked while looking at the location they gave me.

I looked at the huge abandoned factory. Is this the right location? I question myself. I walked to the large sliding door and pull it aside. I was greeted with the darkness. Second later, a light flashed to the person in the middle. I smirk. The show is now started.

"You came," he said, I can see him smirking.

I looked around. I saw two people on the upstairs, pointing a gun towards me.

"Son Hyunwoo, long time no see," I said wondering where's the kingkas.

"Me too. I miss you babe," he gave me a flirty voice. I rolled my eyes and I could hear a scream behind him. Hyungwoo yelled, "Shut up!" at the darkness behind him when he heard an unknown person screams. He turned back to me and smile.

"You came here to say your last words to your boys, right?" He asked, sarcasm. I nodded and smile. Second later, I turn into a serious face. "Where're my boys?" Giving him a cold glance.

He snapped his fingers and dramatically, the darkness behind him flashing one by one. My heart about to burst, when I saw a bomb at each of their stomachs. Yes, a bomb. Their faces were full with fearful. I never saw them this afraid. They still use the same shirt when they were kidnapped.

I looked at Hyungwoo with disbelief. I fake a laugh, "Come on dude! A bomb? Where did you get those?" I asked. He smirked, "I know a guy." We talked to each other as if nothing is happening.

Hyunwoo fished something from his pocket. A red button. I lift it higher, "If I push this button, each one of your boys will die." He looked at me with a smile, "So, say your last words to your boys before I push this thing," he playfully plays with the button and laughed.

"Wait!" I yelled. Hyunwoo looked weirdly at me. The kingka on the other side are lookig at me witha werid face. I fished my phone from my pocket and open one app. I gave him a look of the apps and said, "This app is called 'The bomb stopper.' It says here that if I just push this 'stop' button it can stop any bomb."

Hyunwoo giving me the disbelief face. Hoseok, Kihyun, Minhyuk and Jooheon came from nowhere and stand beside Hyungwoo. They laughed over my apps.

I pushed the 'stop' button, "Take a look of their bomb, its stop." Kihyun and Jooheon went to the kingkas to check the bomb while laughing their ass off.

"Hyung, it's really stopped," their laugh die. Hyunwoo still didn't believed and ran to the nearest kingka that is Jungkook. Which the kingkas are also shocked. He push the red button on his hand and it's didn't make anything. He growls in frustration.

"Kill her!" He yelled. Before their fire the gun, I stopped them with my hand.

"Wait! The show just begun, you guys wanna kill me already?" I gave them a sad face. I fished something in my pocket. I gave them a look of the thing. A bullet. "This bullet is yours," I throw at them.

Hyunwoo took a gun at the nearest guy that was Minhyuk and without hesitation, he shot me. But not a bullet came out. I smirked. He checks the gun and throws in frustration.

"SHOT HER!" He yelled and Hyungwon and Changkyun who were upstairs started to shot but they were shocked that not even one bullet came out. I smiled.

"You b.tch!" Hyunwoo yelled. Kihyun whispered at him. They ran at the end of the factory. "You can't leave this factory," I said. They stopped running. "The factory is surrounded," I continued, and the sound of the police covers all the building. The police came inside and arrested the Monsta X. I sighed in relieved.

I walked to the kingkas and I untied their hand one by one and lastly, I untied Seokmin's hand. I looked at his face, his eyes were watery. I smiled and him and walked away. I heard one shot had been fired and last I heard was, "AILEE!" I saw Seokmin running at me. My sense started to become blurry, my back hurt and I feel watery and my legs felt so weak. I fell to the dusty floor and everything went black.

•••  

A/N:

Someone request me to do Chapter 25 so here you go! 

Hope you enjoy. This chapter sucks.

-Queeniepabo.