Chapter 24

24 | Worried.

-Ailee's P.O.V-

It's been a week since Seokmin has been kidnapped. I took a bottle of water from the refrigerator and went straight to the front door and close the door behind me.

The refreshing air really makes me feel relax for a moment after a long day. The school was really stressful after the kingkas disappeared. At first, the teacher thought that the kingkas started to skip class, but they realized they weren't.

"Lee Yejin report to Mr. Jeon's room now. I repeat, Lee Yejin report to Mr. Jeon's room now. Thank you," the hallway was filled the announcement making the people who were walking by, start to look at me weirdly and whispering. I gave them a cold glance.

I knock his door and waited to get the permission to come in. "Come in!" he yelled. Mr. Jeon was looking so frustrated. His hair was not neat at always, his tie was really a mess and his shirt was not even ironed. I saw 4 cups of coffee lying down messily on the desk. He gave me a hand sign asking me to sit. I sat down in front of him.

"Anything I can do to help Sir?" I said casually. He gave me an annoying look.

"Aren't you stress about this thing?" He asked. "About what thing?" I asked dumbly.

He gave me a frustrated sigh. "Somebody took my sons away!" He really looked so stress. "Sir, it's not just your sons. The other kingkas been kidnapped," I said calmly. Mr. Jeon sat down and lay back to on his chair.

"All of their parents are worried you know," he said. I startled.

"Wait, you told their parents?" I said roughly. Mr. Jeon looked me in the eyes. "They deserved to know," he said. I sigh in frustrated. "Yes, I know. But sir you told their parents is really a bad choice to make! If they called the police, the police will search everyway. And high possible, the kidnapper will change their location," I said looking at Mr. Jeon with an angry eyes.

"But-, " I cut his words.

"Sir, please let me handle this kind of stuff. I will bring back your sons in no time. My oppa is involved with this too. I can handle this," I didn't wait to get his answered. I went outside and shut the door behind me.

I went to my room. I open the door and I saw 2 guys walking back and forth. When they looked at the open door, they running towards me.

"What happened?" they asked. I just gave them a sighed. I sat cross-legged in the middle of the room followed by them.

"So, do you need our help?" Eric asked. I gave him a fake smile. "Nah. For this case, I will do it alone."

Their face changed in a second. "What do you mean you want to do it alone? This is the big case ever!" Aaron giving me a worried look. I sighed. "I make them involved with this, so I have to finish it alone."

"But Ailee, we can help!" Aaron said. "No," I continued, "These past few years you guys have been helping me a lot. So it's time for you guys to take a rest," I said while looking deeply into their eyes. I could tell that they were worried about me. In the past years, they know that I've been hurt a lot.

"We are Seokmin's best friend," Eric said with a low voice.

"I'm his dongsaeng."

I opened the door, as usual, I've been greeted by the darkness of the house. I went straight up to my room. I put down my bag and went to the shower.

After showering, I don't have the appetite so I just throw myself on the bed. As soon as I'm about to close my eyes, my phone rang. I took my phone beside me and take a lot.

Message from Unknown.

I looked at my phone with my left eyebrow rising up. Without hesitation, I immediately open the message.

'If you want to say some last words to your boys, come to [address].'

I smirked. It's about time.

•••

A/N:

Sorry guys it's not a long chapter.