Chapter 22

22 | Kidnapped?

-Ailee's P.O.V-

"Aaah! So tired!" I jumped on my bed without changing my uniform. I skipped all my classes today just to find the other kingkas. But the result is always the same. I didn't found them. I search everywhere in the school but I didn't saw them even their shadows.

I open my eyes, staring at the ceiling. Where are they? I massage my forehead. Think! Think! I sat down quickly when I have other method. Stalk their social media. Yeah yeah I know it's lame. Why don't we try it!

I took my new iPhone 7 and firstly I check their Instagram. I type 'perfectjiminnie' on the search box, one account revealed. I click his account. All the kingkas' account is on private but I have a secret account to stalk people. To be honest, I have all the kingkas' password to all their social media. Yeah, all 27 of them. I hacked the security system and got the entire password.

Last Jimin's post was the day he went missing. I zoomed at the back of the picture. A guy, wearing a mask. There's something on his hand. Handkerchief? I took a closer on the person's face. It's look very familiar.

I smirked. This is the only evidence. You guys are so stupid.

Omma and appa was out of Korea so I got the house to myself. It's almost night time. I took my towel and went to get a shower.

I wore my comfy clothes and went down to the kitchen to get dinner. I took some ingredients to cook kimchi fried rice. After I finished, I took a plate to eat but one doorbell disturb from doing so. I sighed.

I went to the main door and open it, revealed the two boys that I expected to come. I lifted up my left eyebrow. "What do you guys want?" I asked coolly.

"Aren't you gonna let us go in?" The guy on a snapback asked. I chuckled. I moved aside to let them in then I close the door behind. I lead the way to the dining room followed by the two boys. Without me asking, they sat on the chair. I took two others plate for them too. I gave them the plate of kimchi fried rice and I sat facing them. We ate while talking some stuff until it's clicked on my head.

"Wait. Why do you guys came?" I asked after I took a drink of water. They just finished eating, without me even saying they brought the plate to the kitchen. They came back then facing me. I heard a soft sighed.

"We got a huge problem," Aaron said. I just wait for the details. "We followed the remaining kingkas to their dorm and spy at them. We only focused on the Seventeen members because they are the only group that the members haven't been kidnapped."

Eric continued with the story. "Jihoon and Hoshi went outside the drom," I lost my focus after hearing Jihoon's name. My heart beats fast. "Ailee?" one hand swing in front of my face. I was shook to the reality. "Umm.. Yes continue."

"As I said they went outside the dorm and after hours later they didn't came back. The other members started to panicked and when searching for them. They hyung line and Chan searched at the Bangtan dorm and GOT7 dorm. The others searched the outside and suddenly Jun, Wonwoo and Minghao went missing. As usual the other started to get even panicked. The worst is Seokmin got really mad. He went outside but the weird thing was he didn't get kidnapped."

I rest my head on the head of the chair. They go kidnapped on the same day as the other. I bite my lower lips. "Who are the remaining kingkas?" I asked. They went silent for a second. "From Bangtan, Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok. GOT7, Jaebum, Mark and Jackson. As for the Seventeen it's Seungcheol, Jisoo, Jeonghan, Chan and also Seokmin," Eric answered.