Chapter 37

37| Is this the end?

-Third person's P.O.V-

Ailee stares at the white wall in front of her. She felt bored and lonely being hospitalized for the past weeks. She didn't know what to do except sitting down on the edge of the hospital bed.

She got an odd feeling. Not the feeling she was suffering for weeks. It's different. She felt like she wants to cry. She tried to think happy thought. She stretches her arm giving her the refreshing feel.

Her cough was getting better every day. Her dizziness has been got since she came to the hospital. She is happy that she's getting better every day.

Her omma was down at the cafeteria because Ailee forced her to eat. She didn't eat and sleep much since Ailee was hospitalized because she was worried about her daughter. Ailee convinces her that she will be alright.

Ailee humming any songs she can think of and hope she can entertain herself. She sighed.

She really hates the feeling of being lonely. She hopes that her oppa visit her but at the same time, she didn't want. Her environment was full of silence. Her parents gave her the private room.

A bang on the door shook her, revealing the person that she missed for a long time already. Her oppa, Seokmin.

His eyes were flowing with tears. That's really crashed her hearts into a million pieces. Seokmin walked closer to her beautiful dongsaeng who was wearing the hospital gown.

Seokmin broke down beside her. The other members slowly entering the room. Their faces say it all. They were so sad, more than sad.

"Oppa," Ailee's voice cracked. Her oppa was sobbing hard beside her, holding her hand tightly.

"Seokmin oppa," she called him once again. He lifted his face. His eyes were filled with the tears.

Ailee looked away, preventing from seeing his crying oppa. It's broke her heart. She started to breathe heavily. She cried so much that she can't control her breathing. Her whole body was shaking. Her heart crashed so much.

"Op-oppa pl-please," she can't breathe properly. Seokmin started to panic, so as the kingkas. They ran towards Ailee and asked her to control her breathing.

The machine on her side started to produce an annoying sound. It makes them even more panicked.

The doctor and nurses came in on a rush. They heard the sound of the machine from outside. Ailee was lying down, crying. Her breathing became so much difficult to control. The doctor and nurses pushed away from the boys and checked on Ailee's condition. The doctor asked the nurses to take the boys out so the nurses then asked the boys to left. Seokmin been dragged by the hyungs even though they don't have the heart to do so. They wait outside hopeless on the floor.

The doctor feels strange about the situation. Ailee supposed to be fine by now. The doctor advice to her that she has to eat healthy food and do some healthy exercise and that was all Ailee did in the past weeks. They immediately check everything and they discovered the saddest reason a person could die.

The doctor who had been Ailee's company since she got to the hospital came out from the room. The boys got up and looked at the doctor with hopeful eyes.

"I'm sorry," the doctor said looking down on his feet.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE SORRY?!" Seokmin yelled with teary eyes. His heart burst into flames. He was about to beat the doctor but the hyungs hold him tightly.

"We didn't know what happened at first because we advise her to live a healthy life which what she did," the doctor looks at them, hopeless.

"We discovered that she had a sudden cardiac arrest because she faced a broken heart syndrome," the boys were broken down. They started to blame themselves.

Seokmin feels hopeless. He feels he wanted to end his life. Jihoon who was at the back feels depressed.

"I never got the chance to say I love you and you flew away like that?" He said underneath his breath. His heart broke. His eyes started to get blurry.

The others tried to put a perfect fake smile on their face but they just can't. The person who saves them from the danger has left the cruel world, leaving them behind. They can't help but cry.

"2nd June 2017, 3:17 pm," the doctor said and left them.

Jihoon took the letter from Seokjin's hand. He read the continuation.

I want you guys to visit me if you have free time. But, please I don't want to see the tears from your eyes flow, okay? Please. I don't want to see Seokmin's tears. Not even a little. It's broke my heart. I did some research of my problems. It's said that the time when my recovery going, the most thing you have to protect is your heart. Why? I maybe face broken heart syndrome. That's maybe can. I'm a girl. A weak girl. I'm afraid that I have to face that in front the people I love.

Things can go wrong too. Just remember, this is not your fault. Seokmin oppa, please don't blame yourself after this. I love you guys. Thank you for being my wonderful family.

-Lee Yejin, Ailee.

Jihoon's heart beats fast than ever. His tears won't stop crawling down his cheek. His legs become noodles, he broke down.

They really wish that all that happened is just a painful dream. They really begged that it's just a dream. That's just impossible. They know it's the reality. The painful reality that they wish they didn't face it.

They might don't say this in front of her but they love her so much. They care and love her with all their heart. The person who cares about them. The person who saves them from all the bullets and bombs that had been set on their body. She took the bullet for them.

She's just a girl with a heart problem.

That's the moment they knew that 27 boys can't protect a girl.

The End.

•••

A/N:

Welcome to the end of the chapter! I know you didn't expect this to be the end.

If you look at chapter 35, there were words with italic. It a hint lol.

I would like to tell everyone that reading this, thank you so much for still sticking from the intro until chapter 37. The one who votes this trash, thank you so much! You know who you are. The one who comment on chapters, thank you so much that you made my day brighter. 

Thank you so much! You guys really rule my notification! On 21st June 2017, this trash has been on top of 1000 in fanfiction. Omg, thank you so much!

I've been trying to delete this trash for more than 5 times but thanks to you guys, my sister and my friends for keep supporting me!

If this book reaches 100K by the end of the year, I maybe publish *cough* book 2 *cough*.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy every single chapter and sorry for the grammar error and etc.

I love you guys! Happy Eid Mubarak!

See you in my next book!

Peace out!

-Queeniepabo.