Chapter 14

-Ailee's P.O.V-

I didn't felt excited going to school but if I think it again, we will have fun today. Maybe its just me who will have fun today.

I walked at the hallway, surrounded by the whispering of judgment. I don't care about it and the glance they gave me. I've been stopped by two of the kingkas. Jaebum and Jackson. I cursed in my mind. Everyone looked towards us. I tried to run, but when I turned around, I'm surrounded with two of the kingkas, Yoongi and Seungcheol. I cursed at my mind again. I turned back towards Jaebum and Jackson.

"What the hell do you guys want?" I asked them, coldly.

They didn't answer my question but instead Jackson lifts me up causing me to hit his body. "YAH! What the fvck are you doing?" I screamed at him. He didn't answer me even the others. They brought me to where god I don't know, I just struggling to get off from Jackson's body. I just don't care about people whispering and stuff. I just want to get off from it. I hit his back but he didn't even feel pain or even let me down.

I entered some room, more like a music room but more like a practice room. Because the room was full with huge mirror on the wall. I stop 'admiring' the room and looked towards the kingkas who was sitting on the sofa, some on the floor and some was on the chair. I crossed my arms glancing at him.

"What the fvck do you want?" I asked them, giving them my cold glance.

"Wow. Relax baby sis. Mind you language," Seokmin said, making me rolled my eyes at him.

He was sitting in the middle of sofa, I don't why. "I know you don't want to came here the 'good way' so we brought you the 'bad way'," he said, pressing the word 'good way' and 'bad way' really hard. I laugh my ass off. They looked at me really weird. "That's what you guys called yourself a kingkas?" I pointed at each one of them. I coolly took one of the chair and sit in front of them. "How do you guys even got the nickname 'Kingkas' in this school? Because of face? That was not supposed to called 'bad way'," I laughed, causing all of them rolled their eyes at me.

"So what's the point of me coming in here?" I'm back with the seriousness. My hair was a mess so I took off my round thick glasses and untied my hair. I tried to tie my hair into a ponytail but I feel that there were so many eyes watching. I looked in front of me. Theirs jaws were dropped, well except Seokmin. I didn't care but instead I said, "If you guys want to eat the fly, so just keep your mouth open," making them to close their mouth.

I faked a cough, "So?" Seokmin looked at me, raising his left eyebrow. "Well baby sis, you know the only one thing I wanted to know right?" He stood up, walking towards me. He stopped in front of me, not that far, not that close. "What?" I asked clueless. He rolled his eyes, "Your explanation."

I stood up making a loud noise by the chair. I looked deep into his eyes. The other kingkas just shut their mouth off. "Why are you so desperate to know?" I asked him. "I got the right to know," he replied. I bite my lower lip. He got a point there. But still I don't want to let him know. I rolled my eyes. I walked to the door and went out, like nothing happened.

I walked to the classroom. I didn't saw anyone nor Mr Jeon. He supposed to teach us this morning. I sat down at my usual seat and think about the plan.

-Recess time.-

Mr Jeon and the others didn't come to the class. At least, I can get as little bit of peace. I lay down my head while 'waiting' for the queenka to show up. I waited and waited until one loud bang from the door making me lift my head looking towards the door. I smirked. On time.

They walked towards me. Seulgi grabbed my hair. I cursed in my head. I tried to remove her hand from my hand. I elbowed her at the stomach, causing her to let go of my hair. She yelped in pain. Juhyun choked me. I can't breathe properly. I grabbed her arm and twist it. She groans in pain causing she fell down the floor.

They were standing on my trapped. I smirked cause I can see the fear on their faces. "You guys still don't have any idea who am I?" I asked them. I can see all the students are gathering outside the classroom. This is going to be fun.

Their bodies were shaking and their faces were full with sweat. I untied my hair and threw my glasses. They were shocked as hell, as soon as I reveled my true self.

"A-Ailee?" They said. "And now you know who is the real Lee Yejin," I smirked. They were speechless as if they didn't believe that it was me. I continue, "So as revenge. You guys wanted coffee really bad right?" I push the button and coffee all over them. They were shocked as the coffee touched their bodies. I still there, standing while smirking. I walked towards the door. I stopped, turned facing them. "Here some tips on how to get rid of the coffee from your bodies," I continue "Get your sh.t off my face and don't you ever mess with me." I continue walking out from the classroom. I saw the kingkas was beside the door. I rolled my eyes at them. I walked over the crowd and heard people whispering stuff.

"I-Is that the nerd?"

"Wow."

"I guess we got a new queenka."

I walked to the rooftop. I want some peace. I sat at my usual seat. I took out my phone and plugged the earpiece. I closed my eyes. The air was so refreshing until one hand slapped my face. Once again I cursed in my mind. I opened my eyes, seeing Seokmin was dragged away from me by his friends. I smiled.

"What the fvck Ailee?!" He cursed. "Why did you do that to them?!" He yelled. I didn't answer any of the questions but instead I asked him, "Why do you even care about them?"

He was shaking in anger. "Why? You asked why?" His eyes were watery. The others tried to keep him away from me. "Because Kim Yerim is my first love!" He yelled.

My eyes were blurry. "She's your first love?" My tears just escaped my eyes. "You hurt me because I hurt her. You are willing to slapped me because her? You slapped your own sister because of some girl who you don't know about her past." He didn't say anything. The others let go of him. He didn't move a bit, he just looked at me.

"You tried to slap me before. You are the cause that I being hospitalize. You are the one who make my life suffered for the past years," he still didn't say a word. "The one who knows you got bullied. The one who tried to save her oppa from getting hurt but instead she got hurt. The one who tried to protect her own oppa. You know how painful that is?" I didn't even bother waiting for his answer. I walked to the door, I'm about to twist the door knob. I heard, "You know, I miss you so d.mn much. You are my only one oppa and saranghae." That line.. "I didn't meant what I said," I opened the door and walked back home.

•••

-MissQAnobody.