Chapter 12

-Ailee's P.O.V-

It's been a week I've stayed at home. Today omma and appa went to work, they said that Seokmin 'oppa' going to 'take care' of me. I don't care cause they came here like every day after the incident. 'They' I meant all the kingkas. I don't know why, maybe they felt bad? Appa said that they will not come back until midnight due to the project that overflowing at their office. Which means the kingkas will stay at this house until midnight!? Fvck!

I heard the front door being opened. Gosh, it's the kingkas! I heard noises. I locked my door, not letting anyone to come in. I heard footsteps coming towards my bedroom. He tried to open it, "Dang Ailee, you locked it again!" well, obviously it's Seokmin. "Come on Ailee, at least let me in," he yelled. Okay, when they came here 'every day', I locked myself in my bedroom. I don't want to see him, even though I miss him. "I don't wanna!" I yelled back. "You have to eat otherwise you will get sick," he said. I already ate, when they haven't arrived yet, I took some snacks and bring it to my bedroom. "Or I will break this door!" he said with a serious voice. Like I freaking care! "Don't force me oppa!" I haven't called him 'oppa' in a long time, making him shut up. "W-what did you just called me?" He asked, even though I didn't look at his face but I know he's smiling right now. "Get away!" I yelled, didn't answer his question. "Alright! If you need me, just yell my name," he went away.

Currently, it's 4 in the afternoon. I'm bored! I walked around my room. My room is huge, huge than a master bedroom. I can run here and there. Right now, I'm bored! I sat down at the couch and switch on the TV. I flip the channel until I found a fun channel. Minutes of searching, I gave up after that. Why? Cause there's no fun shows. I walked around thinking, should I go out? I tried to hear if they're still awake or not. I didn't hear any of the voice so I went outside. I went downstairs, first I went to the kitchen I saw no one. I walked at the backyard and saw no one. I heard the TV at the living room was on so I went there, I took a peek of it and saw all of them was asleep. Since the living room is freaking huge so there're so many space to sleep or even running. Well, I learn the kingkas' entire name so I recognize everybody. I entered the living room and without me realizing, I smiled. There are so many couches in the living room, so all the 'hyung line' was sleeping at the couch while the 'maknae line' was sleeping on the floor. Oh, and I know their age too. I was like spy or stalker. You can call me that.

I switch off the TV and went to the closet room. I took 27 blankets and went back to the living room. All of them still sound asleep, so I gave them each one the blankets and lastly I gave it to my oppa. I smiled. "You know, I miss you so d.mn much. You are my only one oppa and saranghae," and went to the kitchen to get some food. I'm hungry!

-Lee Seokmin's P.O.V-

And I heard everything.

•••

A/N:

First of all, idk how she carried all the 27 blankets. LOL!

Anyway, hope you like it! Sorry for the grammar error or ect.

PS: I'm bored, I want to follow people, so comment anything and I will follow you! (Werid me. LOL!)

-MissQAnobody.