Home

**Well let's see how many of you know where this picture is from....the answer will be at the bottom**

I got in my car after leaving the lab and discussing how to get Tom fired with Eddie. I couldn't wait to go home and lay on my bed and see my cat Noir: she was a black cat who loved to cuddle. Cats were my favorite animal because I felt like they understood me.

I got to my apartment, parked my car beside the building, collected my stuff and headed inside. Thankfully the lot was well lit so I didn't have to worry about anything happening; not that three lights were going to stop someone from killing me, but the thought was comforting. I walked up the stairs ignoring my landlord who was yelling something at me. I unlocked the door to my apartment and walked in.

"Honey I'm home!" I yelled. "Oh wait I forgot I'm not married."

I heard a meow and saw Noir sauntering over to me, she pushed her food bowl closer to me.

"Are you hungry?"

She meowed in response. After I fed her, I made myself some Noodles and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV and saw that the Viper case had hit the press, I really wasn't in the mood for more work so I changed it to some action movie. After I finished my dinner, I put my dish in the sink and proceeded to stretch. I had taken dance in the past and I was gymnast, I wanted to keep in shape. You never know what you'll have to do in Gotham.

I looked at my clock and saw that it was 10:30 I made my way to my room to take a shower. I fell on my bed after my shower, exhausted. I heard a buzz and looked over to my nightstand and saw that an unknown number had texted me.

'I am going to need you tomorrow in the lab a little earlier. I have a lead on Viper. -Edward N.'

What the heck? How did he get my number?

'How did you get my number?'

'Chief Essen.'

Well I guess that makes sense.

'How early do you want me?' I texted back.

'About an hour' I worked at seven, great.

'okay see you then'

I set my phone down, took off my glasses, and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Edward's POV*

*Just to let you guys know when dark Eddie  (yes that's what I'm calling him) is talking it will be in Italics and when Eddie is talking it will be in bold just to let you know!"

I texted Katherine about my lead on viper and she seemed fine with coming in an hour earlier.

I thought back to today when I walked in and saw Kristen with Officer Dougherty. I couldn't believe how fast she had gotten into a relationship with that ignorant excuse of an officer.

Are you really that surprised? Most likely she did it so she could get far away from you.

No she was probably forced into the relationship, he's abusive.

That's why we need to find him and punish him for what he did to Katherine. He needs to understand the consequences of messing with the Riddler.

We will get him...soon.

**hey guys this one was shorter I know!! I promise the other chapter will be longer! Also did you figure of what the picture was from? It's from Batman in Selina's room before she becomes Catwoman.......and not to spoil anything but maybe Kat and this picture have a connection.... anyways comment and vote! If you think you know anything please comment for the next chapter! Peace out!!**