No body....No crime

*Katherine's POV*

"Edward....What have you done"

He looked over at me and smiled. I turned my head to see how far the car was and tried to run for it. I got to the car and tried to pull it open when a wet sticky hand pulled me back.

"Hello Katherine." This was not Eddie this was someone else and I was afraid.

"Edward?"

"Oh it's me,  just the better version." he pulled me closer getting Tom's blood on my arm.

"Look at me Katherine." he then turned his head away from me his eyes full of fear. 

"He tried to kill me it was just self defense...."

"Shut up! This is why I need to be in charge."

His personality switched so fast, it looked as if he was fighting with himself.

"You didn't need to stab him until he died!"  he looked at his hands.

"I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this."

"Pull yourself together you big baby."

"Wait, we need to go now before Kristen comes looking for Tom." it seemed like the old Ed had snapped back. He turned to me. "Kat. Please, help me."

I pulled myself away and brushed my hands through my hair. This was too much, deep down I knew the right thing to do, but I couldn't bring myself to it.  I looked back at him with my final answer. "Yes..."

I looked back over at Tom's dead body, I had to quickly walk away before I became sick. What was I doing? Edward Nygma had just killed someone: granted it was out of self defense, partly, but that look in his eyes told a different story. 

I thought about it again and saw the Eddie I first met. A sweet kind innocent guy who loved his job. Poor Eddie wouldn't last a day in Arkham, which is where they would most likely send him. Even if he tried to plea with self-defense they would still throw him in the looney bin after they saw the stab wounds. I couldn't let them do that. 

"Ed?" he stood up from Tom's body and looked at me. "I will help you."

We put Tom's body in a large garbage bag in the back of his car. I felt sick to my stomach as we drove back to his apartment. I couldn't stop looking at my hands, they were covered in his blood. What was I doing?

"We have to go back to my place so we can get cleaned up...if you don't mind."

"I guess not." I replied. 

"I'm sorry that I am dragging you into this Kat." Ed parked the car outside of an old looking apartment building. I turned and looked at him, but said nothing. 

He looked at the wheel and muttered something that sent chills up my spine. 

"No body, no crime."

________________________________________________________________________

Ed's apartment

We finally made it upstairs without anyone seeing us surprisingly. I was now standing in Edward's dark apartment, which was small and green.

"You can wash first, I still need to figure a way to dispose of Tom."

I shook my head and walked in the direction that he pointed me to, I was almost to the door when he walked in front of me.

"Kat please. I am sorry." he put his now clean hand on my chin lifting my eyes to his. I couldn't focus on them.

"I know Ed, I know." he took my face in his hands and gently kissed my forehead, then he walked away leaving me breathless. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Eddie's POV*

I walked away from Katherine leaving her to deal with her bloody clothes. I passed a mirror and stopped to look at my reflection. It wasn't me though, it was him.  How could I do this to Katherine and bring her into this mess. Who was I becoming?

"riddler, Riddler, RIDDLER" 

"No."

"Come on Eddie boy, you gotta embrace it sooner or later."

"No. Never." I stepped away from the mirror and unknotted my tie. 

I glanced over at Tom's body, what am I supposed to do now?

"No body no crime, no body no crime"

**What did you guys think? I know this was kind of a short chapter but I promise the rest will be longer!! I will try to follow the show as much as I can!! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!**