The Queen of Gotham

*Kat's POV
Oswald introduced me to Zsaz, a six foot tall bald man with a crazy look in his eyes. I was terrified of him as first until he started cracking jokes. He was pretty funny if you forgot about his murderous personality.

After our introductions Oswald filled us in on Fish Mooney. She is one of the three crime lords in Gotham which include, Don Maroni and Carmine Falcone. Fish stole some jewels from the Falcone crime family, they are currently running the "underground". Oswald who works for Falcone was put on the job to get back the jewels. Of course Oswald didn't want to get his hands dirty so he hired Zsaz and I.

I figured it would be best to do this job in disguise so I brought out my old costume.

I was all suited up with my mask, goggles in the shape of cat ears, a whip, and my gloves which were equipped with claws. We decided that we should spilt up for the best coverage so Zsaz took the streets while I took the roof. We reached Fish Mooney's night club which was busy as usual.

"PSSSST HEY KAT!" what the hell? I looked over to where the sound was coming from and there was Zsaz staring at me with a grin.

"Are you kidding me? Oswald gave us these to communicate!" I pointed to my ears.

"IS THIS BETTER?"

"TALK IN A NORMAL VOICE."

"ooooooh okay, haha."

"Well? What were you going to say!"

"Oh right, the coast is clear." he gave me a smile.

I rolled my eyes.

I made my way to the roof entrance of the club and put my night vision goggles on. I didn't see any guards which seemed odd because of how busy it was. I cautiously looked around the building until I reached the main control center for the lights.

"Kat it's showtime."

Fish's club was red, very loud and full people. "Well let's get this party started."

I slashed the light cords engulfing the room in darkness. Screams of panic were shouted through the club and I took my chance pushing my way through the clumps of people.

"Butch where are my lights!!" Fish screamed.

Sounds like someone is not too happy.

I ran down a long hallway and looked at each door. I finally found where Fish's office was and tried the knob, it was locked. There was not enough time for me to pick the lock so kicked the door down. There were a few chairs in the room along with a large desk, I didn't see anything that slightly resembled a safe. I walked over to her desk and opened each drawer finding nothing except bills and letters. I crawled under her desk searching for any hidden pocket or drawer. My fingers found a slight bump and I assumed it was a button. I pushed it in and heard a drawer slide open above me.

"Bingo."

There were at least $20,000 in diamonds, pearls, and crystals in that drawer.

"What a tempting situation."

I opened my bag dumping the jewels into it and closing the drawer, not that it mattered. The plan was going perfectly until I heard her.

"Freeze right where you are. You think you can steal from me?"

"Well the funny thing is, I heard this wasn't yours in the first place."

I turned around and saw a tall woman holding a pistol in both her hands.

I had my whip ready in my hand waiting for the opportune moment. I stepped closer, she didn't move.

"Did my umbrella boy send you?"

"He might have, but honestly I like to keep these beauties for myself..." I laughed and stepped closer taunting her. Finally she pulled the trigger and I flung my whip at the gun which landed on the floor.

"I don't think so Miss Mooney."

She looked down an angry expression on her face.

"Who are you?"

I walked closer

"I'm Catwoman."

I should've known she was stalling.

"She's in here boys!"

I looked down the hallway. I couldn't get caught.

"GCPD PUT YOUR WEPONS DOWN AND YOUR HANDS UP!" It was Jim and Harvey was not too far behind him they had flashlights attached to their guns and they were aimed at me.

"Sorry boys, gotta go." I reached in my belt and pulled out my smoke pellets and threw them on the ground. I ran the other direction gunshots ringing out behind me. That's when I ran straight into someone...very tall. They grabbed my arms holding me in place.

"Eddie?"

"Katherine?"

I knocked his head into the wall hoping it would knock him out and then I ran.

I looked for more people and saw the open dance floor bodies were everywhere, and Zsaz looking proud in the middle.

"Took you long enough! They called the cops."

"Shut up and run."

He smiled crazily "ladies first"

I heard Jim and the other officers chasing behind us shooting.

"UGH"
I think I had been shot I wasn't sure where I just felt hot red pain.  I fell for a brief moment until Zsaz picked me back up and put me on my feet.

We ran outside and down the alleyways. I heard the sirens go past and my heart calmed. We were in the clear for now. Zsaz looked over at my arm and my eyes followed his. My right shoulder had been shot, there was an entry wound but no exit. It was still in me.

The pain was unbearable and I collapsed to the ground.

"He should be here in a moment Kat just hold on a little longer. You have nine lives remember?"

I tried to laugh which shot pain all through my arm.

After what seemed like forever I heard the sound of tires and looked over to see a black car, with darkly tinted windows. A car door opened and out stepped Oswald and another man. He searched for us and finally he found me a smile on his face which turned to concern after he saw Zsaz hold me up.

"What happened!"

"The cops shot her."

He came closer and examined my shoulder.

"It looks like the bullet is still in there Kat, we're gonna have to get it out. Do you know anyone?"

I thought about it and shook my head yes.

"Yes, his name is Edward Nygma he will help."

They pulled me into the car Oswald taking the bag of jewels and looking inside.

"Good work Kat." A genuine smile plastered his face.

"She's loosing a lot of blood boss!"

"Well STEP ON IT MARK!"

I looked out the window my head rested on Oswald's arm as he held a cloth to my arm. The lights began to blur and the world became black.

*Wassup my kiddos? I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! What do you think Edward's reaction will be when he sees who Katherine really is? Comment and vote below for the next update! Love you!*