Please help

*Kat's POV* Edward's apartment

"Kat...Kat stay with me we're here come on wake up!!"

Someone was pushing my head up. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Oswald's worried face looking into my eyes I pulled myself up only to be met with more pain in my shoulder. I then saw Oswald lift a rag from my wound and saw that blood not only covered the rag but his hands.

"We need to get you inside Kat, this is gonna hurt so take a deep breath."

I shook my head and felt Zsaz pull me from the car. A searing hot pain flooded my shoulder and went down my arm. We got out of the car and headed toward Ed'd door. Penguin stepped inside and lead me up the apartment buildings stairs.

"Which one is it Kat?"

I pointed to the door across the hall with my left hand. We reached the door and Oswald knocked.

"Mr. Nygma are you home?"

I heard footsteps and finally the door clicked and opened. Ed stood in the doorway a confused look on his face, he looked over to Oswald and saw Zsaz holding me up, I lifted my head.

"Hey Ed."

He pushed Oswald away and took me from Zsaz and lead me in. His hand grabbed my injured shoulder.

"UH" he looked over with concerned eyes and saw my bullet wound.

"Katherine what...how-"

"I'll answer your questions later Ed the bullets still in my shoulder. Do you think you can get it?"

"I'll try.."

He sat me down on the couch and walked into his room. He came back out with his medical bag.

"Okay Kat, this is going to hurt."

Oswald walked over to me and pulled out a flask. I grabbed it and took a long swig. I heard him chuckle beside me.

"Here we go"

___________________________
Edwards POV**

After I finished getting the bullet out of Kat I gave her some pain pills which put her to sleep. I still didn't understand what had happened to her and why she was with Oswald Cobblepot.

"Thank you Mr. Nygma for helping, and I imagine you and Kat are good enough friends for you not to tell anyone about this, am I right?"

"Yes, of course."

"Well I will leave you, keep me updated on her condition. If you ever need a favor... you know where to come to." Oswald walked over to me and shook my hand. He exited with the other very tall skinny man who he called Zsaz.

I looked over to Katherine's sleeping body, I had to give her an IV and blood.

"Ed?"

She tried to sit up.

"Kat you need to lay down you lost a lot of blood. You might have an infection, the bullet I got out of your shoulder was not clean at all."

"Eddie, thank you."

"I would do anything for you Kat. Would you mind telling me what happened though."

She gave me a nervous look.

"Promise you won't tell?"

"Of course!"

"Do you remember the call the GCPD got last night?"

"Yeah...Catwoman?"

"That was me."

Ooh Eddie I told you I liked her... She's dangerous.

Get out of my head.

Come on Edward you know you like her.

I tried to ignore the fact that I was attracted to Kat because deep down I loved Kristen.

No you don't Eddie...

I looked back at Kat realizing I hadn't answered her.

"I kinda figured that out...but why did you break into Fish Mooney's club?"

"Oswald approached me the other night, he told me he needed a favor. I refused at first but then he threatened to expose my secret to the police. So I agreed, he needed me to get Falcone's jewels back...Fish had stolen them for some reason. He told me I would be the best for the job so I broke into her office and stole them back. That's when the GCPD showed up and that's how I got shot...."

"Please don't get involved with the gang wars Katherine. If Fish finds out who you really are th-"

"She won't, Oswald said he had everything taken care of as long as I helped him."

I walked over to her and bent down so I was eye level with her.

"You have to promise me something. You can never get hurt again."

She smiled and nodded her head. I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"So what do we tell the GCPD?"

**Wassup? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! I am so close to having 1K on this story!! Thank you so ouch for your support!! Please comment and like for the next update!! Love you guys!! ✌🏻️**