The Stages Of Him

So I teamed up with two lovely ladies to do a collaboration of preferences for a very special player that is dear to us. We decided that we would all write a preference based off of a emotion so you could get three different versions of this young man from three different perspectives. Some of you might say that it might not flow but that's the point. We wanted to do something fun and different. So we spent a few days writing based off of our emotion we selected and we just wrote. Just like you all this will be our first time reading each others preferences. So we hope you all enjoy. Without further ado Jasmine8295 , geesavage and myself present to you all the stages of him.
(Sn: Preference 1 will be regular font. Preference 2 will be in italics and Preference 3 will be in bold.)

~~~~

LAX. My first time in Los Angeles and I'm already in love. How was the outside of the airport this beautiful. I'd touched down in Los Angeles for the first time ever and I couldn't be happier. The sun was shining as bright as ever as I exited the airport. I was a bit skeptical about hopping on the plane alone, but I could get use to jet setting. Catching a shuttle to LAX's Residence Inn Marriott my mom and I rested for the short ride. This was a 2 for 1 trip. Not only was this was our first mother-daughter vacation, but this was also my chance to see someone pretty special to me.

~

"So, have you talked to him at all?" my mom asked as we settled ourselves. I hopped in one of the two beds before letting out a slight stretch. "Yeah, he still has not clue that I'm here. I told him that we were on a mother-daughter vacation and he was kind of bummed," I smiled.

"Why are you torturing him?" my mom laughed.

"Ma! I'm not torturing him. I told him that I'd be visiting. I just didn't say when and I didn't tell him where we were vacationing."

"Mhm that sounds like torture. You know darn well how excited he is to see you. Now, more than ever with all of the madness that's now a constant part of his life. I'm pretty sure he's still trying to keep his grip on normality and you're what's it for him. You and his family and friends, of course."

"Ma...trust me, he's going to forget all about being disappointed. I'm about to text him right now, what do you want to do today? You know before everything closes."

"Shopping!!" She laughed.

"MAMA I LUH YA!!!" I yelled as we both laughed.

"You are too silly. Come on. We have to get the rental car first."

We were currently driving around Los Angeles. I knew California had its rough parts but we were determined to see the best that Cali had to offer. I had encouraged my mom to head towards Hollywood Boulevard so that we could see the Walk of Fame. She was a bit skeptical before I reminded her that Michael Jackson had one. After that, she just about sped in the car.

"Ma, calm down. No need to get road rage. MJ's star isn't going anywhere," I laughed.

"You're right, let me calm down, I can't be getting shot while driving."

"Ma, I'm not sure that happens in Los Angeles, but ok."

"Girl, you know how our city is. I guess i'm still stuck in that mindset."