Confessions

'That's my baby.' Brandon thought as he watched, the girls Snapchat once again

"You still stalking that girl that you've deemed 'yours'? " 

"No, I'm not man. I'm just watching people's Snapchat stories you know, like any normal college dude. And she's gonna, be mine, so don't worry about us. Don't you got, something to do?"

"Brandon , you play your snaps out loud and I've heard that girl saying that same 'I gotta, surprise to show y'all later' line four times now. And I used my context clues to put the two together."

"What context clues Sage?"

"You first told me about this girl who caught your attention, then you found her Instagram and stalked it all night, now you're watching her snap story. So I take it as that's the girl whose yours, but not really yours. And to answer your question, no I have nothing to do this lovely Friday evening."   

"I'm not stalking her Instagram anymore, I followed her. So now when she posts I can see her new pictures. She knows that I semi- exist. So its not really considered stalking."  

"Brandon, who is this girl that has you acting like you can't comprehend the good sense God gave you. She better be cute, for you to be acting the way you are." Sage said as he leaned down to get a better look at the young woman

"She's a Journalism major. And a African American studies minor. She also plays volleyball. I mean she knocked, the wind out of me when she came out of her class. I tried stopping her, but I got tongue tied. "

"Oh her. I know her, she's one of my friends. She has such a chill vibe like she's real mellow but, she goes to war about those she cares about. She's one of those low key girls who everyone knows. Overall friendly."

"How long have you known her? I mean you're spitting out these facts about her so I assume, that you've known her for quite some time."

"Me and her brother are best friends, so I've known her for a lil' minute. But that's my baby sis and, she's a lil' firecracker when she needs to. But like I said she's, chill and mellow but she goes to war about those she cares for. But yeah I'm gonna, need for you to stop being creepy now that I know who she is."

" I'm not being a creep. Watching her snap story is normal." 

"Brandon...you're being a creep. You're like the other hand full, of guys who watch her."

"Just let me work on getting, my girl Sage. I promise you and, her brother that I'll treat her right. If I get the chance to catch her attention. I'll treat her right." Brandon uttered out

" Brandon, it's not as easy as you think it is. She isn't one of those girls who you can try and run game, on. She literally knows, when dudes are trying to run game on her. I've seen her call dudes out for it. Her brother is very protective of her and, she's gonna, question your motives if you come at her the wrong way. So whatever plan to you have in, your head needs to be correct."

"Why would she question my motives with her? I genuinely want her to be my girlfriend. I real deal want, her." 

" Yeah, you and about ten other dudes. I'm telling you, that you can't just pop up on her without good reasoning."

"I understand that much. But like I said before, I genuinely want her."

"As long as you're not like the one dude, she dated then you're fine. Me and Andre still have it out, for him to this day. Just know when Sage and Andre catch him its a done deal please, believe that."

Brandon's, face quickly balled up as he noticed the change of tone in Sage's, voice "Bro. You good your everything just changed from chill to anger. What did he do to her? "