Let's Chit Chat (Book of Brandon I. Edition)

Hi my fellow Brandon lovers! I feel like I don't show this book enough love and that I don't be talking to those of you who are fans of this book enough.  I also feel like those of you that read this book don't have a bond with me, and that must change ASAP!! So I decided why not talk to them! There is a couple of questions I want to ask you guys! 

What is your favorite Brandon moment(s) in real life?  Why is this your favorite moment(s)?

What is your favorite Brandon moment(s) in this book? Why is this your favorite moment(s)?

Am I doing a good job at portraying the none sexual side of Brandon? 

Are my plots unique to you guys? If so why? If not why?

Does anyone know why Brandon won't stop playing and make his snap public?

Are there certain songs that remind you of Brandon? If so what are they so I can listen to them!

If you've read my other books and my Q and A post do y'all think I should pull my Gucci flip flops out for Brandon?

Do y'all have any Brandon related questions for me?

More questions I have for you all!

1. Are you guys afraid to comment on updates(ex. If it confuses you, you don't understand it, you don't like it, you didn't like this part. Let me know because this is your book as well!)

2. How would you all feel if I turned this into a Ingram x Oubre Jr. Book? Because those are two of my favorites. And Kelly doesn't get that much love. So let me know.

3.How do you guys feel when I use certain people to portray someone in a update? 

And that's about it!!