Sister, Sister(Ft. La La Anthony and Kelly Rowland)

(A/N : I'm aware that they aren't related in any form. And they are different ethnicities. But for the sake of the preference they are sisters. Also Kelly is 19/20 in this as well. I hope you all enjoy.)

"I'm excited for you, Kelly. Even though you about to be traveling for months on end. I'm excited for you."

"Baby, I'm not going to be gone that long. And think about it this way the days you're playing games and doing events. I'll be doing my tour stops. So I'll have off days the same days as you."

"I guess, I'm just not used to you not being home when I get there. But I'm here for you getting these cosmetic checks. So do what you gotta do."

"Oh, so you're about to learn how to hold the house down."

"I can hold the house down, I believe that I can do it."

Snorting Kelly crossed her arms. "So, you're going to be able to make sure that there's grocery in the kitchen, that we have all the laundry necessities, that the clothes are washed, that the living room and every other room is clean, the trash is taken out every morning, that the mail is checked everyday and on top of that making sure no one knows where the house is? You can handle all of that?"

"Yes, I can do it. "

"Don't forget, I'm not going to be there to make sure you don't miss your alarms. Better start practicing."

"Wait, so you're not going to call to wake me up?"

"Um, time zones? Hello, I'm not going to be anywhere near L.A for the next couple of months. So you're going to have to learn what its like to live without a girlfriend. However that does not mean you're single."

"I know baby."

"Just making sure in case I have to scalp you and a hoe."

The two had been preparing for this moment, some more than others. Brandon knew she was going to do her beauty tour but he didn't know that other stuff, came with her leaving. This was the first time she was leaving him for a period of time. So, he was about to get a taste of what it was like to be in a relationship, but your better half wasn't home. Kelly was used to it all, so it wasn't hitting her as hard as it was him.

"So when will you be back, home?" Brandon asked

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yes?"

"This can't be happening."

"All I did was ask when you were coming home."

"Huh?"

"You started snapping after I asked when are you coming home."

"I wasn't talking to you, baby. I just got a text saying the woman who's supposed to work the panel isn't here. What am I supposed to do now?"

"Can't someone else do it?"

"No they can't, but its ok. Breath in, breath out Kelly. This is something that you love. You're doing this for your business and brand. Think of all the young women, who look up to you."

"Kelly, stop freaking yourself out. Isn't this what you've been waiting for?"

"It is, I'm just nervous and anxious. Anxious and nervous. I really am now. I just want everything to go together. But the girl whose supposed to be doing the panel questions, didn't confirm. And now I know for a fact that she isn't here. Which means she's not coming."

"Is that bad? Can't you just, get one of the other girls to do it?"

"No, Xavier there is a specific person for everything. You know what I need here with me?"