#Shh(HBCU Based)//K.O

A/N: I apologize for the vulgarity of this post in advance. In order for this preference to have its full potential it was necessary. The chant used I found it online so if it is not accurate I apologize. Enjoy. Also you MUST watch the video in order to get the full effect of the section its in. Once again enjoy.

~~~

Kelly waited across from his girlfriend's class room as he listened to the professor yell out last minute notes to them. He tapped his foot and nodded his head to the beat of Caretaker by D.R.A.M as he looked at the floor. Soon a pair of all black Jordan's appeared in his vision, causing him to look up.

"Hi, Kelly!"

"Um, hi?"

"Remember me? You know, the girl who you kept looking at in the stands at the game last night. I thought that was, like some type of sign to come talk to you."

"Technically everyone that went to the game, was cheering so, I couldn't have heard you you. But nah, I wasn't checking for you. My girlfriend was sitting in the row below you. I was looking for her. Sorry."

"So, you can't have friends?"

"First things first, I can have friends... However, I have enough and I'm not looking for any more at this current time. So to answer your question, no I can't have friends." Kelly frowned sizing her up

"Oh, I see, you got one of those insecure girlfriends who don't want you around other females. She, scared that you might get snatched up by a real one."

"Actually, that's not the case at all, she's actually cool with me having female friends. It's females like you, that I stay away from. Because you're still trying to figure out a way to wiggle your way into my space after I clearly told you, that I have a girlfriend and that I wasn't looking for no friends."

"Are you being serious right now? You're dissing me, for your girlfriend?"

"And that's a bad thing because? You mad at me because I want to be loyal? How you beat me being mad?" Kelly asked, looking over her shoulder making, eye contact with his girlfriend who seemed amused with the entire situation. "What did you say your name was again?"

"I didn't...but it's Leslie."

"Yeah, Leland I gotta go. I'm sure there's someone out there for you."

"So, you have an admirer babe, she was a cute one. What number is she now? 4? I think she is."

"That was not cute Issa. I clearly told her that I had a girlfriend and she didn't want to leave me alone. It's annoying because I don't know these girls and they don't know the meaning of the word no. You know I'm not for that extra boldness. Well, the unneeded boldness."

"I know baby, I know. But, you have to remember you're a one of a kind man. Add on to the fact that you're actually loyal, you're an athlete and you're a Kappa. Yeah. It's that serious."

"Still... if I'm telling you, I don't want you then why continue to put yourself out there."

"Some girls really, don't care about the whole I have a girlfriend. It's sad as hell, but it's true."

Shaking his head Kelly held the door open for her as the exited the building "It's kind of embarassing. But enough about her, tell me them game stats. I wasn't able to check them last night."

"Well baby, I had seven kills, four errors, 20 total attempts, .150 hitting percentage, one dig, one block assist, three sets played and 7.5 points. I think I had a good night, but I plan on doing better the next game that's for sure."