10.

"You! What are you doing here??" Luhan startled when he saw Sehun sitting at the seat beside him, in his classroom.

"Don't you have your own class?" Xiumin, who took Luhan to his class, rolled his eyes on Sehun but still, mentally squealed.

"I- uhm, i asked the principal if i can move to your class until your casted remove, you know to help you writting down the notes and- and else..." Sehun look at Luhan's right hand and the look down, fiddle with his fingers.

"Okay then! I'll get going, see you later Lu!" Xiumin put Luhan's bag on the table and dashing out the class room.

"You know..." Luhan said as he sat down beside his new seatmate. "I can borrow Xiumin's notes."

"No!" Sehun said with a loud voice, making all the students looking at him.

"I- i mean. I- i..." Sehun felt so embarassed of himself, he even stuttered which Luhan found it cute, really cu-

Stop it Luhan!

"Fine, i won't stop you if you want to do it." Luhan heaved a sigh.
.
.
.
.
.
"You really don't have to do this." Luhan whined as the students stared at them.

"Just eat this okay?" Sehun put the spoon on Luhan's mouth, insisting to fed him since he Luhan was not left-handed and has difficulty to eat.

"Woah, if i didn't know better, i'll say that you two make a great couple."

Luhan choked helpelssly and Sehun quickly hand him a glass of water.

"Xiu!" Luhan felt his cheeks blushing but Xiumin just laughing as he sit beside Luhan.

"Now Lu, do you want me or him to fed you?" Xiumin wiggle his eyebrow.

"I'm done eating." Luhan stood up looking agry, but Xiumin know he just sulking. When Luhan left, Sehun glared at Xiumin.

"What kind of boyfriend are you?"

"Me?" Xiumin raised his eyebrow and smirk. "Well, this kind of boyfriend." Xiumin said as he left Sehun alone.
.
.
.
.
.
Yixing was strolling at the park after shopping at the market. He used to do this with his bestfriend back then when he was still at China when he was a kid. After he move to Korea, they lost contact but recently Yixing got the news that his bestfriend now staying at Korea too.

"Yixing?"

"Tao? Tao! It's really you!" Yixing and Tao hugging each other tightly.

"How are you, Yixing? Gosh, it's so hard to find you! I can't believe we meet here."

"I'm fine Tao. Suho is really taking care of me." They both sit at an empty bench.

"Suho?" Tao raise his eyebrow.

"My husband. Here." Yixing proudly showed Suho and his picture at his phone.

"It's him? You two looks really good together! So how are you doing lately?"

"Hmmmm, i'm doing fine. But my brother is still in broken heart state, you know, high schooler. How about you? Oh and Kris! How is he?"

"You have brother? Woah, we have a lot to catch up! Me and Kris are doing fine and this boy..."

"I have one. After we moved to Korea, my mom get pregnant again and yeah... So boy? You and Kris have a son?" Yixing wiggle his eyebrow.

"Uhmmm, kinda but not exactly..." Tao rubbed his nape.

"What do you mean?"

"It's a long story."
.
.
.
.
.
"Tao! Where have you been?"