bonus (again...) pt 2

Sehun is breaking down right now. He cried his heart out as he embrace the small figure in his arms.

"Hey, stop crying, will you?" Luhan said in a soft voice while his hand stroking Sehun's back gently.

"Lu, i- i'm sorry, i'm so sorry! I-"

Luhan then slowly break the hug and cupped Sehun's face with his tiny hands. He used his thumbs and gently wipe Sehun's tears.

"Stop saying sorry, okay? For now, i just want to know about one thing."

"S-say it."

Luhan smile. "Will you spend a week with me?"

Sehun blink his eyes. "Why a week?"

Luhan fiddle with his fingers. "Because the operation will be held next week. Even if the chance is just 35% but..."

Luhan let out a sigh. "But i want to bet on that 35%, i want to live and spent the rest of my life with you wether you like it or not, i want to win your heart so you can love me back, and if it fail i want to leave this world, bringing my beatiful memories that i spe-"

Luhan got cut off when Sehun pulled him into his embrace.

"I love you Luhan. And i'm sorry that i didn't show it to you but i do really love you. I'm sorry for my bratty attitude back then, it's just... it's just i wasn't good at showing my feelings to other people."

Sehun pull back as he stare at Luhan's teary eyes.

"And no, i don't want to spent a week with you because starting for now i want to spent the rest of my life with you, so please..."

"Please don't say something like that anymore, i believe that you will make it and we will spent the rest of our life together, happily ever after. Promise?"

Luhan smile when Sehun rise his pinky finger. Sehun smile when Luhan lock it with his.

"Promise."
.
.
.
.
.
"Lu?" Sehun look at his right side where Luhan's head resting on his shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"I honestly haven't sign the divorce paper."

Sehun felt the weight on his shoulder gone.

"I love you, that's why..."

Sehun looked at Luhan's finger and then his.

"Where's your wedding ring?" Sehun frown and pout.

Luhan chuckle and he want to tease Sehun a bit.

"I toss it around?"

Luhan can saw the dissapointment in Sehun's eyes and he regret his tease when Sehun hung his head low as his eyes staring at his wedding ring.

Luhan smile as he brought his hand to the back of his neck and toke his necklace off. He looked at the wedding ring that attached on his necklace before hanging it in front of Sehun.

"Even if i want to but i can't. How can i toss our wedding ring when this is the one thing that connected our heart?"

Sehun looked up and saw Luhan's wedding ring with his name craved on the inside. But Luhan got panick when Sehun suddenly cover his face with his palm and let out a soft sobs.

"Sehun?? I'm sorry Sehun, i just want to tease you, i'm sorry, please don't cry."

Luhan try to pull Sehun's palm but the younger refuse.

"I-i thought t-that you don't l-love me anymore..."

"Silly." Luhan ruffled Sehun's hair lovingly as he pull the younger's hands and held it tightly.

"Sehun, please don't tell anybody about my condition, will you?"

"B-but why?"

"I just don't want anybody to worry about me, please?"

And Sehun can't say no to the adorable Luhan.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been an hour since the doctors started Luhan's operation. Sehun just waited on the waiting room patiently and pray that everything will be okay.

"Sehun."

Sehun turn his head and saw Yifan, Luhan's bestfriend.

"Yifan hyung. H-how..."

"I knew about this, Luhan told me when he submit his resignation letter. I forced him to say the reason actually."

"He resign?"

Yifan nodded. "But i didn't accept it. I just told him that when he recover, he can come back anytime, i just consider it as giving him holiday time. Anyway, i come here to give you this because Luhan asked me to do it."

Yifan then handed the paper bag he brought to Sehun.

"Just watch it, i'll be going first." Yifan tap on Sehun's shoulder before he left the hospital. Sehun peeked at the paper bag and saw a cam-corder with a red box.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sehunnie, annyeong!" Luhan waved his hand cutely at the camera.

"I love you Sehun, really really love you. You know that, right?"

Luhan stay silent for awhile, staring at the camera.

"I know that my life is not really that long, but i want to fight. I want to fight this cancer and life a longer live. Because i want to spent it with you. I want to chase you and win your heart."

"You don't have to do that Lulu, because you already did." Sehun whisper as he wiped his tears.

"Oh, have you see what's inside the red box?"

Sehun then put the cam-corder on the table and took the red box and open it. He gasp when he saw Luhan's necklace with his wedding ring inside it.

"I want you to have it for a while. If the operation success then you can give it back to me but if it fail..."

"If the operation fail, i want you to keep it and give it to the person you truly love, Sehun-ah. I want you to live a happy life with that person."

"And you should smile more because you look more handsome when you smile..."
.
.
.
.
.
2 years later...

Sehun looked at his reflection on the mirror. Satisfied with his looks, Sehun then grab his suit as he walk downstair to the kitchen to have breakfast.

After finishing his breakfast, Sehun walk to his car but stopped when someone tugged his shirt.

"You forget my morning kiss."

"Aigoo, hyung, you are older than me so don't act like a kid. But since you are adorable..."

Sehun slowly lean closer and then peck those pouting lips.

"I love you hyung..."

"I love you too, Sehunnie..."

Sooooooo~~
I'm very sorry if this chap is very very short because i'm planning to make this story into a long version one~~ 😄😄😄
Please please give me your opinion through the comment about the long version of this story, do you want it or not? Or something like that😀😀😀
So, see you next time~~ 🙋🙋🙌🙌👋👋
And i love you all who is supporting all of Hunhan stories!!! ❤❤❤❤❤
사랑해!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕