christmast

I'm sorry, i just feel like to writing something about Sehun and Luhan celebrating christmast together 🎅💐
And i know it's a little bit late but i want to say, Merry Christmast everyone!!! 🎅🎄🎂🎉🎊

****************************************

"He actually has the guts to ditch me alone in Christmast eve??" Luhan furiously stab on the cherry tomato, put it inside his mouth and chew it angrily.

It's Christmast eve. Luhan and Sehun had a plan to have a dinner together, to celebrate their first Christmast as a couple. Luhan has imagine it would be wonderful night but the reality sucks. Sehun ditch him alone for some works that has to be done before 25th.

"What kind of boss who gave his employee a job on Christmast eve??" Luhan mumble but then he remember something.

"Ah, he is the CEO, it's his responsibility to get the company's job done, right?" Luhan muttered to himself as he finish his main course and waiting for the dessert to come.

While waiting for it, Luhan look out through the window, staring at the snow that started to piling up and sigh.

"It will be nice to spend this night with him." Luhan mumble with teary eyes, try to understand how busy Sehun was as the CEO of the company.

The deer then rest his elbow on the table and rub his face with his palm.

"I really want to be with him today."

He then cup his face using his palm, still resting his elbow on the table, he stare at the sky where the snow came from.

"Santa, can't you give Sehun a day-off and send him to me, right here, right now?"

Suddenly, the electricity died, leaving him alone at the 2nd floor of the restaurant.

Luhan felt so teriffied, he doesn't know what to do in the dark but then he brave himself as he stood up to find some help.

"Is anybody there?" Luhan walk so slowly as his hand reach out, preventing him into hitting something when the light of the christmast tree turn on and there's someone stood infront of it. Luhan stop as he cover his mouth with his hand, preventing any sobs to slip from his lips.

"Y- you..." Luhan is really surprise to see the person who stood there, eventhough it's so dim but he is so sure that it was Sehun.

Without hesitation Luhan run to his direction and hugging him tightly.

"I- i thought, i thought you couldn't make it to this date." Luhan sobs while Sehun just chuckle as he stroke Luhan's back gently, kissing the older's head.

"What kind of guy would i be, if i ditch my love alone in Christmast eve?" Sehun whispered so softly on Luhan's ear that made the deer cry more.

Sehun patiently wait until Luhan stop crying and pull himself to break the hug.

"Are you done with your work?" Luhan sniffle as he wipe his tears.

Sehun shook his head which made Luhan widen his eyes. "Then what are you doing here??"

"Maybe Santa give me a day-off and immediately send me here?" Sehun smile teasingly.

"Y- you. How did you?" Luhan stutter, blushing because Sehun know about his childish wish to the Santa.

Sehun then took Luhan's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"Actually i have done all the works since last week because i want to spent more time with you and today i'm sorry if i lie to you. I just want to prepare all of this as a Christmast gift to you, and some kind of an apologize? For leaving you alone when i was at work? I want to ma- Luhan?"

Sehun got startled when Luhan hug him again, tighter than before. Sehun could feel Luhan smiling on his chest before he hug back the smaller.

"Thank you. You are the best gift in my life, Sehun. I couldn't ask for more."

"You too are the best gift in my life Luhan. But before i forgot, Lulu is waiting for you."

Luhan frown. "Who is Lulu?"

Sehun then smile and pointing something beside him which made Luhan gasp for the nth time in the day.

"I didn't know it was there all this time." Luhan was just focus on his love, not noticing that there was actually a huge teddy bear sitting beside Sehun. Luhan squad down as he admire the big teddy wearing a rudolf ears and Santa's clothes.

"Woah it's so cute! It's the best gift ever!" Luhan giggle as he hug the teddy and feel the soft fur under his touch.

"I thought i am your best gift?" Sehun pouted before Luhan stood up and peck him on the lips.

"You are my number 1 best gift, Lulu is the second." Luhan show his bright smile before tiptoe-ing and he kiss Sehun's nose tip.

"Merry Christmast, Sehun-ah."

"Merry Christmast too, my deer Luhan."

**************************************************

Once again, Merry Christmast everyone!!!
Ho ho ho!! 🎅🎅🎅🎅
🎄🎄🎂🎂🎅🎅🎊🎊🎉🎉