14.

Hey Kid!
Me and Kris are going to my old friend's house.
Take care and greet Luhan for us!
-Tao

"Why are you smiling like that Sehun?"

"Oh, nothing. Tao hyung just texted me. They are going to old friend's house."

Luhan just nod and hug himself to ease the cold.

"Hey, are you cold?"

Luhan just nod again as his body started to shiver and Sehun had a brilliant idea. Without saying anything, Sehun slipped his arms around Luhan's waist and pulled the smaller into his embrace.

"Sehun?"

"We are walking like this." Sehun said with a big smile on his face as he push Luhan forward.

"But we are in the middle of the road Sehun!" Luhan whine but can't help to blush.

"I don't care. I don't care about what people think about us. I just want to keep you warm." Sehun then quickly peck Luhan's cheek, making the smaller blush even more.

"Let's go!"
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun jolt up from his sleep with heavy breath and sweating all over his body. He was dreaming that he's fighting with the other man but he doesn't who he was. It's all blur until he felt something hit him and that's when he woke up.

Sehun reach for his phone and decide to call Luhan.

"Sehun? Are you okay??" Luhan asked panickly since it was around 2AM and his boyfriend called him.

"I- i had a nightmare..." Sehun started to feel dizzy.

"Hey, it's just a nightmare, okay? Don't think too much about it."

"I don't know. It felt so real Luhan. I'm scared."

"Do you want me to come over?"

Sehun like that idea but knowing that it's 2AM and he doesn't want to troubled his boyfriend made him frown.

"It's 2AM Luhan and why are you still awake at this time?"

"I just finished the assignment and lie on my bed when you called me." Luhan chuckle and Sehun felt relief for an unknown reason.

"Just go to sleep then, sorry for bothering you."

"It's okay. You too, go back to sleep, okay? And don't hesitate to call me if you need anything."

"I will. I love you Lu."

"I love you too Se."

After they both hung up, Sehun lie back on his bed as he smile at their conversation and without realisation Sehun drifted to sleep and dreaming of Luhan.
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun felt slightly dizzy as he walk to school with Luhan.

"Hey, are you okay? You look pale." Luhan then put his palm on Sehun's forehead and then frown.

"Dummy, you have fever and you still go to school." Luhan scold him.

"But i'm alright."

"I don't want to hear it, you are going home with me." Luhan then drag his boyfriend, hailed a cab and take him home.

"You really don't need to do this Luhan, i'm fine." Sehun whine after Luhan told him to change his uniform and lie on his bed. Luhan even cooked for Sehun because Tao and Kris were going out and forced him to eat but Sehun refuse to eat.

Luhan then put the bowl on the night stand and gather his things.

"I'm going then."

"Luhan..." Sehun whine like a kid as he stand up and caught Luhan's wrist.

"What?" Luhan turn around and suddenly Sehun hug him.

"Don't go please."

"But you need to do as i told, deal?"

Sehun nod weakly and release the hug.

"Now, you have to eat and then drink the medicine and rest, okay?" Luhan help Sehun to get back to his bed, told Sehun to sit and started to fed Sehun. After finishing the meal and medicine, Luhan tucked him and pull the blanket until it reach Sehun's chin.

"Go to sleep now. I'll be here if you need anything." Luhan smile as he caressed Sehun's hair gently and sing him a lullaby as Sehun requested it. Luhan smile gently as he heard Sehun's steady breath as he continue to caressed the younger's hair softly, humming to the song he sang a while ago.
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun woke up without Luhan beside him. He slowly sat up and try to look around but his headache is killing him. He shut his eyes to ease the pain but no avail. He sigh as he slowly stand up, wanting to go outside of his room but stop when he heard a muffle voice from outside.

"I promise i won't tell him about this, Tao hyung, Kris hyung. No need to worry."

"Thank you Luhan."

After that, Sehun heard footsteps heading to his room and he saw Luhan opened the door and looked shock to saw Sehun standing not too far from the door.

"Sehun, how do you feel? Any better?"

Sehun shook his head. "My headache got worst."

Luhan quickly approach him, holding him by his arm and help him to lie back on his bed.

"What were you talking about with Tao and Kris hyung?"

"Uh- n-nothing, Sehun, nothing." Luhan nervously rub his nape and bit his lower lips.

I hope you don't lie to me Luhan...

Happy 1K readers!!!
I love you guys!!
Thanks for showering your support in this story!! 🎉🎉🎉
So here's an update as a token of my appreciation to you! 😆😆😆