bonus (again...)

Thank you so much for 5K readers!! 😍😍😍😍
I want to write some hunhan angst and i hope i won't fail you guys~~

I gave up everything when my parents decide to married me with him...
I gave up my youth to live a marriage life with him...
I also gave up with my past relationship, i broke up with my boyfriend...
How can you do this to me?
.
.
.
.
.
It's almost midnight when Sehun came home. Luhan stand up from the couch and approach him.

"Sehun-ah, how is your day?"

"It's fine."

"Oh, have you eaten?"

Sehun nodded and continue to walk to their share room, ignoring Luhan. Luhan is hurting of course, but he try to understand Sehun's position as the CEO of Oh corporation.

He bit his lip, try hard to hold his tears as he put the foods he cooked into the fridge, losing his appetite. After that he walk to their share room to find Sehun already sleep without changing his clothes.

Luhan smile fondly as he saw how peaceful Sehun face when he was sleeping. He gently help Sehun to change into his pajamas, carefully not to wake the younger and then he pull the blanket until it reach Sehun's chin.

"Good night, Sehun-ah..."
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning at 4 AM Luhan wake up because his stomach hurt so bad. He accidentally let out a loud groan, waking the younger up.

"Can you please lower your voice? I'm sleeping here."

"S-sorry, Sehun-ah."

Luhan slowly get up from the bed and head to the kitchen downstair, looking for his medicine in the drawer. He let out a sigh after drink the medicine and lie down at the couch on the living room with his hand covering his eyes.

I shouldn't skipped my meal yesterday...

He sigh again, remembering his stomach condition getting worst lately. Even skipping just one meal in a day can made his stomach hurt. Knowing that his stomach is getting better and that he couldn't back to sleep anymore, Luhan decide to make breakfast for his spouse before getting ready for work.
.
.
.
.
.
Luhan is good when it comes to hiding his feelings. Eventhough he was upset when his spouse refuse to had breakfast with him, Luhan still smiling like nothing happen.

"Hey, Lu." Yifan, his bestfriend and also his boss, greet him.

"Hey Yifan, how's things with Tao?" Kris chuckle and slightly blushing upon hearing his fiance's name.

"He's very excited that the wedding is next week."

"That's good." Luhan smile at his bestfriend happiness.

"How's your life with Sehun?" The smile on Luhan's face turn into a sad one.

"You know my story, Yifan and it's getting worst lately. It's like he's distancing himself from me." After finishing his sentence, Luhan can felt that his stomachache coming back. He unconciously clutch his stomach tightly as sweats started to form on his forehead.

"Lu? Are you alright?" Yifan knowing his bestfriend's condition, frowning at the sight. When Luhan doesn't answer, Yifan make a quick decision.

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

"No need to-"

"I'm taking you and that's final."
.
.
.
.
.
"What did Junmyeon say?"

"It's nothing Yifan, it's just because i skipped my meal yesterday that's all." Luhan smile brightly at his bestfriend.

"And why did you skip your meal Luhan?"