17.

Sehun, 12 years old boy, was crying endlessly because he just lost his mother.

He lost his mother but his father just busy with his another son, the reason why his mom got a heart attack and the doctor couldn't save her.

"Sehun..." Sehun felt his body shook because of anger.

"Don't you dare calling my name." Sehun said in a cold tone while wiping his tears.

"Sehun! Don't talk like that to your b-"

"No! He's not! My mom died because of you!" The little boy pointed at the older boy.

Sehun felt a hand landed on his cheeks. He hold his reddened cheek as his eyes full of anger, glaring at the older boy who is stand behind the man he called 'father'.

"Just accept the truth, will you?? He is my son too! He is your brother!"

"It's okay dad, maybe he's just tired. I can wait until he can accept me as his older brother."

"No Tao! He just direspected you! You are his older brother, he should respect you wether he liked it or not!"

"You are not my father anymore." The little Sehun spoke up.

"And you." He pointed at the older boy, named Huang Zitao.

"You will never be my brother."

After that, Sehun run out from the house, unaware about his surrounding and unaware about the car that sped up towards him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun staring at his ceiling, thinking about his stupidity.

"He didn't attend the same junior high as us, when you got into that accident..."

Kyungsoo's sentence keep replaying in his mind. So basically Luhan didn't know the full story of his past.

At first, Sehun thought that Luhan took Tao's side instead of him. But now, he started to think if Luhan know about Tao being his step brother he hate the most.

Sehun let out a loud sigh...

It's been a week...

A week since he stay in his room. He just got out to drink or eat, ignoring Tao and Kris who already know about everything.

A week since he saw his Luhan...

Today is suppose to be their first monthversary after they started a new but Sehun fucked up.

Sehun opened his eyes when he heard someone knock softly at his door.

"Sehun-ah..."

Tao came in with a paper bag in his hand.

"Luhan told me to give you this." Sehun quickly sat up upon hearing Luhan's name.

"Where is he?"

"He called me 3 days ago, asked to meet me and he gave me this." Tao handed the paper bag and the left quietly.

Sehun opened the paper bag and found a blue box with a heart-shaped pendant divided into two pieces.

He turn the pendant and saw something on it.

"훈" & "한"

Those letters carved on the each piece of the pendants. Later he found a letter inside the paper bag.

"Happy monthversary Sehun-ah!"
훈한♡♡♡♡ xoxo
P.S : i love you ♡

Sehun keep staring at the pendant on his hand until his phone blinked.

1 text message

Sehun quickly unlock his phone and read the text.

Sehun-ah, today should be our first monthversary right?
I supposed you already get the gift from Tao hyung?
You know, no matter what happen i'll still love you until the end.

Please don't be mad at Tao hyung.
He want to get close to you
After all, he just want the best for you, Sehun-ah.

I'm sorry if i messed up.
It's just i don't want you to get hurt.
I'd rather hurting alone than seeing you sad.

Please remember that i'll always be by your side, eventhough we are part away, you will always in my heart and i won't stop thinking about you until my heart stop beating.
.
.
.
.
.
Luhan sigh as he looked at his photo with Sehun. He thought about their broken relationship.

Does it mean that we're not meant for each other?

At first, Luhan just know about Tao and Kris are not Sehun's parents, but later on, when he asked Tao to meet him days ago, he finally understand the reason why Sehun mad at him.

Sehun thought that Luhan know about Tao being his stepbrother and taking Tao's side.

Luhan understand it all because it's been so hard for Sehun, losing his mother at such a young age, although Tao isn't at fault.

And so, Luhan hopes that Sehun could forgive Tao and accepted him as his older brother.

Luhan looked up at the sky of China, staring at the stars that sparkling brightly up there.

"I hope you can get your own happiness, Sehun-ah..."