15.

"My head hurts." Sehun whine as he rested his head on the table. He's alone with Luhan at his classroom because their friends out for lunch break.

"Why? You sick again?" Luhan's voice full of concern.

"No, it's just something keep echoing in my mind but i can't remember it."

Luhan froze for a while and fortunately for him, Sehun didn't see his shock state.

"Come here." Luhan make Sehun sit properly, facing him. He then gently massage Sehun's temples to ease the pain.

"Any better?" Sehun smile and nod.

"But the headache will gone if you kiss me." Sehun then pout and pointing his lips.

"Oh! Recess almost over, gotta go!" Luhan quickly stood up as Sehun sulking like a kid.

Luhan chuckle looking at his boyfriend behavior.

"I'm just kidding." Luhan then lean closer and kiss his boyfriends's forehead.

"Ewwww!!" Xiumin closed his eyes as Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Kai laughing.

"What??" Sehun pout irritatedly as he hug Luhan on his waist protectively.

"No kissing at school! That's inappropiate!"

"You are just jealous hyung because Chen hyung is not here." Sehun stuck his tongue out playfully and drag Luhan to his lap, using him as a shield before Xiumin can smack his head.

They all laughed, but something interrupted Luhan's mind.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sehun! Don't talk like that to your b-"

"No! He's not! My mom died because of you!"

Sehun felt a hand landed on his cheeks. He hold his reddened cheek as his eyes full of anger, glaring at the older boy who is stand behind the man he called 'father'.

"You are not my father anymore and you." He pointed at the older boy.

"You will never be my brother."

Sehun woke up with sweat all over his body.

"Sehun? Are you alright?" Sehun looked around and saw Luhan wearing apron coming from the kitchen. He also notice that he fell asleep on his couch.

"Sehun." Luhan sat infront of Sehun and staring worriedly at the younger.

"I- i dreamt of someone i called 'father' and there is a boy, older than me, my brother."

Luhan then scooted closer and hugged the younger.

"It's okay. It was only just a dream."

After a while, when Luhan thought that Sehun fell asleep again, he slowly move but startled when Sehun hug got tighter.

"Where are you going?" Sehun asked with a muffled voice.

"To the kitchen, cooking dinner. Aren't you hungry?" Luhan patted the younger's head gently. Tao and Kris requested him to stay with Sehun because they are out of town to do some business.

Sehun nodded, tickling Luhan's face with his smooth hair.

"But i don't want to be alone." Sehun said, still resting his head on Luhan's shoulder.

"Then how am i suppose to cook for us?"

Sehun then back away and Luhan chuckle at Sehun's cute sleepy face.

"Let's just order something then. Is that okay with you?" Sehun nodded cutely as Luhan took his phone from his pocket.

"Let's order some pizza and fried chicken with choco bubble tea?" Sehun's eyes got brighter upon hearing his favorite bubble tea.

"Hyung you are the best!"
.
.
.
.
.
"Hyung, i think you should tell him sooner." Luhan said.

"I know, but i can't, Luhan. I just can't..." Tao sigh.

"Luhan is right, Tao. You should tell him the truth before he find out himself, before he can remember it all." Kris patiently patted the younger's shoulder.

"What do you want me to say then? Do you want me to say "hey Sehun we are not your parents! Oh and-"

"Lower down your voice Tao." Kris interrupted when he saw Luhan flinch because of Tao pent up frustation.

"I'm sorry Luhan, i didn't mean to yell at you."

Luhan smile, "it's okay hyung. I understand."

Tao sigh once again. "I'll tell him, but please give me sometimes to prepare myself."

"I promise i won't tell him anything about this."

Luhan sigh as he remember his conversation with Tao and Kris when Sehun was sick. Luhan felt weird since the first time when he saw Tao and Kris as Sehun's parents but he shrugged it off. But now, since he accidentally knew about the truth, he wanted Sehun to know the truth too but he doesn't want Sehun to get hurt.

Luhan get startled when Sehun suddenly snuggle closer to him. Luhan smiled as he fix Sehun's hair and gently wrapped his arm around the younger's body and slowly drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
The morning came and Luhan wake up by the sun ray hitting Sehun's room brightly. He stretched his body to realize that Sehun is not beside him.

"Sehun?" Luhan called the name but no answer.

He try to knock the bathroom door but nothing. He looked around inside the house but can't find a glimpse of Sehun and it made him worry. He pace back and forth with his phone on his hand.

"Please, pick it up Sehun, please." But his called got reject and the next time he try, Sehun's number is already inactive.

Luhan the quickly stumble with his phone, dialling some number. After two ring, the other pick it up.

"Baek!" Luhan shout before Baekhyun can say 'hello'.

"Lu, it's still early in the morning! You don't have to shout li-"

"Sehun is missing." Luhan cut off the nagging Baekhyun.

"What?"

"Sehun is missing Baek! I don't know where he is, he's not at home when i woke up and-"

"Lu, calm down. I'll call the others, okay? Just don't do anything stupid."

They both hung up and Luhan quickly change his clothes and dash out from the house.

Sehun, where are you?

The assigntments is killing meeeeee 😢😢😢 but here's an update!! 😉😉
I hope i didn't dissapoint you all ㅋㅋㅋ
Happy reading then~~
Enjoy!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉