bonus

Happy 4k !!
Thank you so much 🎉🎉🎉🎉
This bonus chapter is not related to the story but i hope you still enjoy reading it 😄😄😄

"Luhanieeeeeee~" Baekhyun shouting his bestfriend's name in embarassing manner.

"Mind to lower down your voice Bacon?" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Meanie hyung." The younger pout but quickly swift into a smile when he remember the reason he came to Luhan.

"Guess what..."

"Guess what what?" Luhan frown.

"You do know that the principal's sons will attend this school, right?"

Luhan nodded.

"And you do know that i like tall guy, right?"

Luhan nodded.

"And and- ouch!" Baekhyun stopped talking when he bump into someone. He quickly bow to the person he bumped.

"I'm sorry!"

But the person he bumped just glaring at him and purposedly bump his shoulder to Baekhyun's when he walk pass the two.

Luhan fumed in anger when he saw someone disrespect his bestfriend.

"Yah! Where's your manner? He said sorry already! Do you really have to do that??"

The person turn his body and Baekhyun gasp. He quickly hold Luhan's arm.

"Hyung, stop it."

"What?! Baek he disrespect you!"

"He's the principal's son!" Baekhyun whisper to Luhan's ear, making the older smirk.

"So, just because you are the principal's son so you can disrespect other people like that? Come on Baek, it's wasting my time talking to someone like him." Luhan quickly pull Baekhyun into the school leaving the principal's son alone.

"Sehun? Yah Sehun!"

Sehun snap to reality when someone tap on his shoulder.

"Oh, Chanyeol hyung."

"What are you doing here?"

Sehun shook his head with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Nothing, hyung."
.
.
.
.
.
"Hyung~" Baekhyun whine at the sulking Luhan.

"What?"

"Don't be like that, hyung. He's the principal's son for heaven sake! You could get into a trouble if you messing with him!"

"So, you say i should just stand there like a freaking idiot when he did that to you??"

"I-i..."

"Baek, listen. I don't care if he's the principal's son or whoever he is, okay? I don't like the way he treat you so i won't stay still, okay?"

"Hyung..." Baekhyun stared at the older with teary eyes.

"Now now, don't cry, okay. You know i hate it when i see you cry, right?"

Baekhyun nodded and quickly wipe his tears and smile to the older.

"That's the Baekhyun i know. Come on, let's go to the class."
.
.
.
.
.
"Holy shit!"

"Luhan! Language!" Mr. Kim, his english teacher scolded him.

"But, but! What is he doing here??"

"Huh? What do you mean? Sehun? He's the principal's son, the new student."

"I know! What i mean is why he has to be sit beside me??" Luhan started to freaking out while the others looking at him confusely.