1K votes bonus !!

Thank you for 1k votes!!!
I didn't expect this, really!!
Thank you so so so so muchhhhh ❤💖💕❤💜💗💝❤💖💜💜💙💚💛

Inspired by a song from MBLAQ - Mirror
Enjoy !! 🙌🙌🙌

Sehun left without saying anything...
Luhan's life become empty...

Luhan is staring at his reflection, getting ready to go to the company.

The sound of the clock is the only one that filled his room that decorated with mainly black and white.

Lacks of color?

That's right, just like his life. And all of this happen after his one and only boyfriend left him without saying anything.

Oh Sehun...

The person that Luhan believes the most.
The person that Luhan can rely on.
The person that Luhan loves the most.

But it was all in the past.

For now, Oh Sehun is just a person who left him without any reason.
Oh Sehun is the person who gave him a big scar in his heart.

Now Oh Sehun is just a name for Luhan.

But, is that true?

No one knows the answer.

But everytime Luhan looks at the mirror, his mind always flew back to the past.

How Sehun always back hug him infront of the mirror.
How he always smile when Sehun gave him a quick peck on his cheek.
And Luhan couldn't help to think about Sehun.

How is he?
Is he eating right?
Is he dating another person?
Does he hate me?
Does he miss me?

Those question always filled Luhan's mind in the morning for the last 4 year. He still thinking about the younger everytime.

His phone ringtone snap him back to reality. He quickly slide the green bar and put the phone on speaker.

"Luhan hyung, where are you?"

"I'm in my room. What is it Baek?" Luhan said as he wear his watch.

"Aish, hyung! I'm outside, hurry up, okay??"

"Okay, okay. I'll be downstair in a minute." Luhan quickly hang up before Baekhyun, his cousin and also his secretary, nagging again.

Luhan let out a sigh as he took his suitcase and walk downstair.

Time to put his mask on and act casual.

***

Baekhyun stood beside his cousin who is now glaring at the production manager, Mr. Kim

"I'll give you two days to fix the problem. If you can't fix it then submit your resignation letter." Luhan said coldly as he put his attention back to his work while Baekhyun just gesture Mr. Kim to leave immediately.

"Hyung. Aren't you to harsh to him?" Baekhyun said after Mr. Kim left.

"Baek. It's not a simple matter, okay? We have talk about the color and we wanted it blue not red! And you do realize that the launching of our new product is next week, right?" Luhan said as he massage his temples.

Baekhyun looks worry when he saw Luhan grimace as he pressed his forehead with his palm.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"If you are not feeling well, i can cancel your schedule."

"It's okay, Baek. I can handle this. You can go for now."

"Hyung..."

Luhan just give him a faint smile and Baekhyun left the room hesitately.

"Oh, hyung. Before i forget, today there will be a party held by SH company and you are invited."

"Alright, thank you Baek."

"Well then." Baekhyun bow and smile before he left the room.

***

Luhan couldn't believe his eyes. He thought that it was one of his hallucination but then when the person make a speech on the stage, Luhan know that it is real. It's him. Oh Sehun.

"Thank you for coming today, i really appreciate it and i would like to say thank you to everyone who help my company until now. Well, that's all i can say and please enjoy the party tonight."

Sehun ended his speech and bow before he left the stage. While the guests already mingle around, Luhan is still froze in his spot.

He can't believe it. He wasn't ready to meet Sehun. And the worst thing is, Sehun is now standing infront of him.

It feels like staring at the mirror...

Luhan slowly let out a smile, pretending that everything is alright.

But deep inside his heart, he is hurting.

"So, congratulation, Sehun-ssi."

"Ah, thanks Luhan."

And there is awkward silence between the two until Luhan decide to speak.

"I'm affraid i can't stay any longer. Thank you for inviting me and once again congratulation."

Luhan smile and bow before he left the venue with his heart once again shattered into million pieces.

He hopes that Sehun will chase him.
He hopes that Sehun will say that the younger still love him.
He hopes that Sehun will explain the reason why he left 4 years ago.
He hopes that Sehun will hug him in his embrace and kiss his lips like there's no tomorrow.

But it was only his hope, just a dream.

Because Sehun will never come back to him.

Luhan is still hurting of course. But as a day goes by, Luhan will forget about Sehun little by little. He needs to be strong. He doesn't want to look weak infront of the people.

Eventhough his heart is in pain, Luhan is fine without Sehun...

I know it's sad but please don't kill me, i'm begging you...
Because i'm currently in this sad mood so yeah, i write this as a bonus for the 1k votes.
Thank you so much for reading this story.
사랑해요♡♡♡♡♡