new year pt. 2

Sehun woke up in the morning with Luhan still hugging his waist tightly. Sehun chuckle as he lean closer to kiss Luhan's forehead gently.

This will be our daily routine...
Waking up next to you is the best way to start my day...

Sehun smile as he slowly move Luhan's arms and get out from the room to prepare some breakfast for him and his boyfriend.

Me, making breakfast for the two of us...

Sehun whistle as he spread the strawberry jam on the toast and pouring some milk into the glass.

Not so long, Luhan came out form the bedroom. Hair still messy and his eyes half close as he walk to the kitchen.

"Sehun." Luhan whine as he snuggle closer to Sehun's back, his arms around Sehun's waist.

Watching you wake up and the way you hug me...
It's really cute of you...

"Good morning." Sehun turn around and immediately smile when Luhan hug him again and hid his face on Sehun's chest.

"Morning." Luhan mumble and Sehun rest his chin on Luhan's head.

"I made you breakfast." Luhan just nodded but not moving an inch which make Sehun chuckle and slowly guide the older to sit. Luhan just obey the younger quitely because he is still sleepy to be honest.

Sehun took a plate and a toast and began to cut it into pieces. He then took a fork and started fed Luhan with the toast. Sehun smile fondly when Luhan slowly munch his toast but his eyes are half closed.

I've made my decision...

"Come on, go get ready, i want to take you out before our dinner date."

Luhan eyes snapped open and he smile widely to the younger.

"Really?" His doe eyes sparkling and Sehun loves it.

Sehun nodded and kiss the older's forehead. "Go get ready, i'll do the dishes first."

"Yeeeyyy!! Sehunnie jjang!" Luhan shout in happiness and quickly run back to his bedroom, getting ready for their date.

And that's how our life together begin...

***

Sehun literally spoiling Luhan all day. He bought almost everything that Luhan laid his eyes on.

Money doesn't matter...
As long as he is happy...

"Sehun! Sehun! Look!" Luhan pointed at a tan skin teddy bear.

"He looks like Nini!" Luhan giggle as he stare at the teddy bear.

"Can we buy it?" Luhan turn his gaze to Sehun.

"But you already have Lulu at home."

"Lulu needs friend! Imagine how lonely he is when we are out like this? And Nini will be a great friend for Lulu! Pleaseeeee?" Luhan clasp his hands together, pleading to the younger.

He even give it a name before we buy it...

"Please Sehun?? Sehunnieeeeee~ Sehun-ahhhhh, pleaseeeeeeee???" Luhan blink his eyes cutely and damn it, Sehun couldn't reject Luhan, ever.

"Fine, let's get Nini to accompany Lulu at home."

"Yeyyy!!! Thank you Sehun-ah!!" Luhan jumping like a kid and kiss Sehun on his cheeks before running to the store.